Aggie Shitdraw no Nichijou season 1 ep 5

Meanwhile president Foxie discovered what happened to ben and went to rescue him immediately. Pizza GF, Pepto Bismol, and Sea Monster San were not far behind. " Our hearts may be broken, but we're not gonna let him die before we beat his cheater ass!", the heartbroken creatures yelled in determination (undertale reference ehehehgee) . They ran towards Ben and blasted the Jonny Jonny yes papa song along with material gworl and copyright free heavy metal, healing him to his original non cringe state immediately. "W-why did you save-" ben got the ever loving shit beat out of him before he could finish his sentence.

Risa's Headquarters

Hmmm so Foxie has left the office and is now vulnerable to attack? Perfect...." Risaruru laughed evilly. " My plan to overtake the government and stop the production of furry soldier waifus will soon be complete!" "Y-youw gwonna get wid of me?? 🥺🥺🥺" asked Risaruru's government assigned furry soldier waifu. "Of course not kitten. You're special" Risaruru patted the furry waifu warrior's head. " youre exactly what i need to take over mwahahahaha"

Moetron's house

"Desuuu! There seems to be a whole lotta political tension going on! Kowaiii (thats "scary" in weebspeak) ara?? There seems to be someone knocking on the door!!" Moetron opened the door cuz shes nice like that and was surprised to see Guregu Heffuri in front of her.

To be Continued.....