ToesInYourNose Highschool! (Ch 2)

Y/N POV:

Anyways, i grab a small dandelion blowing in the wind and fly my way to the school doors, with leaves I very quickly sway my way into the door with my beautiful Luscious blonde hair swaying behind me, it came out of its messy bun!
I slowly get down and then I knock into someone's shoe... they're shoe smells like footballs and soccer could it be...
JAKEY WAKEY CAKEY MAKEY PAKEY SHAKEY LAKEY???
OH MY GOSH IT IS 😍😍
I slowly brush myself up and make myself noticeable, I shoot a nerf gun at his head to grab his attention
"H-h-h-h-h-h-hi..." I whisper in a UwU voice, I know he can't resist the UwU voice, I hope..
He grabs me in a very alpha way and breathes so hard that I almost float away, his voice smelt so... alpha... IM FALLING FOR HIM SO HARD OMFG 😊😊😊🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😜😜😜🤪🤪
"What do you want" he growls, his electric bright blue orbs stare into my beautiful tinted ocean blue orbs
"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-nothing... I-I-I-i-I—I'm s-s-s-so s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry... I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm j-j-Just s-s-so q-q-q-quirky... UwU"
He stares at me and then sets me down onto the hard marble floors
"Meet me in the school yard after school" and with that my JAKEY was gone, I WAS BLUSHING SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HARD OH MY GODDDDD 🥵🥵🥵🥵

A/N: Here's what Jake looks like my little lovely's!
(I'm sorry for doing badgerclops dirty Mao Mao Hero's Of Pure Heart Fans....)

Anyways, I catch a ride on someone's sperm to try and get to icky Micky sticky Ricky ticky little math class, but then Amanda Tendergreens, my big bully blocks me! "Where are you going you size of a sperm" she says in her musty crusty shuckys brea...

"Where are you going you size of a sperm" she says in her musty crusty shuckys breath
"M-m-m-m-math c-c-c-c-c-c-c-class..." I stutter worrily 🥺🥺
"Hey did you know that your from loser town, the town where only losers come from because your a loser? And a really smelly loser! Haha! Instead of your name being Clarinet/Y/N, it should be Loser!"
Amanda Tendergreens yelled at me in her malicious and vile voice, I hate her so much, I start to cry and my microscopic tears slowly get harvested by the ants... Im so small... UwU...
As she laughs in a very evil tone, like if Raquel from Barbie were to be high on helium mixed with the singing of a tone deaf person trying out for choir mixed with more screaming from a kindergartener who's flower just got smushed... bro I swear I was almost gonna go deaf... 🙄🙄😒😒
Anyways, like basically after math class was gym class and I took up the entire gym class to run like 5 metres around the oval, and when I went to go get a drink I accidentally fell inside the water fountain and ended up having an extra swim lesson! My life is so tragic... and worst of all I contracted lice! But the lice was so big that it took up my entire head so it was pretty easy to rid of... so today school sucked...
Oh but I still will get to see my
JAKEY WAKEY CAKEY MAKEY SHAKEY LAKEY SNAKEY!!
I can't wait until this all ends...
UwU rawr~