Must protect (PxR / JxR) Fem!Reader

Pepa Madrigal:

"Peps!!"

The red-haired woman barely had time to react when she felt something crashing against her chest. It took her a few seconds to realize it was you, rubbing your pretty face against her like you usually did when you were especially excited.

Pepa tried to ignore the mischievous looks and gestures that the people around you two made. She understood, you were literally pressing your face into her chest and rubbing it in, anyone would think these things were kept for closed doors. But the point was that you didn't do it with that intention.

You were the sweetest, most innocent person she had ever met, and she planned to keep it that way for as long as she could.

"What's up Y/N? Someone is very happy today" she joked

"Nothing, I just lovvvvvvve you so much!!" you said, pressing your face deeper into her chest. You liked it there, it was warm and cozy.

Pepa couldn't help her cheeks turning almost as red and bright as her hair as she wrapped her arms around you. You were so adorable! But she was about to make it rain if people didn't stop making those faces!

"No! Don't cry, Peps!" you suddenly said "I love the sun"

The clouds above her head were about to disappear thanks to your tenderness, but someone had to open their mouths.

"That's why she's with Pepa, so the sun hits her all day" someone said, earning laughter from the others.

You blinked when your girlfriend picked you up in her arms and walked away with you, her face redder than a tomato. You did not understand the double meaning of the words, but Pepa did and it was enough to send lightning to that person.

_____________________________

Julieta Madrigal:

"Boop!"

Julieta blinked when she felt you poking her nose with the tip of your finger. You came out of nowhere!! But she didn't care, not when you laughed so sweetly and merrily, like a child. God, she adored you.

"Hola, mi amor" she greeted you "What are you doing?"

"I already finished my chores" you shrugged "And I wanted to eat, so I came to see if my girlfriend was available"

Julieta smiled at you fondly, neither you nor her realizing that what you had said could be interpreted as something else. The older woman was almost as innocent as you, and it always took her a while to realize when someone misunderstood what she or you said. And you were the most innocent and pure little thing in life, so she never had to worry about innuendos around you.

But the people around you were a completely different story and the brunette could see how some of them tried not to laugh while others made faces and gestures that were quite rude in her opinion. It didn't help that you took her by surprise and hugged her.

There would be nothing wrong with that, if it wasn't for the fact that you literally buried your face in her chest, searching for a warmth that should probably be reserved for just the two of you. She felt her face heat up as she tried to gently pull you apart.

"Y/N, let go of me, mi vida" she told you softly

"But I like it here" you protested, rubbing your face more against her breasts "it's warm, like a soft valley"

Julieta was sure that her brown skin was no longer hiding her blush and people were starting to pay more and more attention to you.

"Mi amor, maybe we should leave the hugs for later" she tried again.

Bad choice of words, though. You looked at her immediately, eyes wide and teary. Julieta never denied you a hug, she knew how much you loved them! Did you do something wrong? She was upset with you?

The brunette quickly realized her mistake and all the embarrassment for the people around you vanished in a second. To hell with them! She wrapped her arms tightly around you, pulling you closer.

"On second thought, I'm right where I want to be" she told you, not caring if you used her chest as a pillow.

"Awww, I love you too, Juls" you said, pressing against her again "...But I'm still hungry"

"Then let's go, I'll make you a cake at home" she laughed.

Though if she was being honest with herself, she just wanted to get you out of there quickly. She sent people a warning look, but unfortunately she didn't have the same ability as her mother or her sister to scare with a look.

"Ohh, I love your cake!" you smiled

"I'm sure she does love Julieta's 'cake' " someone muttered, making the others laugh.

That was it.

You didn't understand why your girlfriend asked you to cover your ears and wait for her under a tree, but you did it anyway. You didn't see the way the usually calm Julieta Madrigal reminded everyone why it was a bad idea to piss off a woman who knew how to use a rolling pin and who was also the only healer in town.