2

(y/n's POV)
I woke up to the most hated sound of my life, my alarm. Hearing that stupid alarm go off as it disrupted my beautiful sleep had always pissed me off. I got out of bed and took a big deep breath and stretched. "ow damn it!" i said as i got a cramp in my leg.

My roommate Heuning kai was my best friend, I called him (Kai) for short. He was like my uber driver driving me everywhere i wanted. "You up sleepy head" He said as he peaked his head in my room. He'd heard me scream as i had gotten a cramp. "damn y/n, you look fine as hell today." kai said jokingly as he walked inside my room all dressed up. He noticed i didn't get sleep, my face had said it all.

"i could say the same thing about you bae" I said jokingly as i winked at him. Me and kai had a very flirty friendship but we both knew deep down it was all jokes, we viewed each other as brother and sister. "get out my room now kai"  i said as i pushed him out the door. "yes ma'am!!" he said as he ran out. I got ready for the day, it was a monday. The only thing that came across my mind is what happened that day. yesterday.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by my alarm which was a reminder that it was time to go. Kai's car was in the shop getting fixed up leaving us having to walk to school, "god damn, Who knew walking this much would be this damn tiring" Kai said as he was slowly loosing breath. "for real, i honestly don't know how people do it" i said. as i got into the school premises i was stopped by a voice.

"Hey! Can you help me get to my class? i'm new here." This handsome boy stopped me and asked.
Gosh he was fine as hell, He was tall and had a beautiful face. "uh?" the person said as they snapped their fingers snapping me back into reality. I was humiliated at the fact that he had to do that in order for me to focus. I was never really interested in men, ever since my last break up i decided to become an independent woman and focus on myself rather than those horny boys. 

"Oh yeah let me check your schedule." i said as i grabbed the paper from his hand. He chuckled as he was looking down on me. I felt somewhat weird, boys had rarely talked to me expect my friends of course. "Oh he has the same class as me.." I said in my mind, As much as i told myself i would be independent for right now i couldn't help but feel intrigued. How could i not be somewhat excited about this handsome man being in my class? "So uh yeah you got the same class as me" i said as i fixed my posture looking up at him.

"Oh then shall we walk to class?" He said as he smiled. I looked at kai and kai looked right back at me smiling, Kai knew how i felt about relationships he always supported my every choice though. "are you guys a couple?" San said as he looked at the both of us. "No No, oh isn't that crazy, my class starts in a minute i got to now!!" Kai said as he quickly walked off. He looked back at me and gave me a thumbs up then ran off.

I felt my phone go off and quickly checked it. "give me a second" i said as i looked up at san.
                 MESSAGES :     Kai

Kai:
You always know i got you girl tell me how it goes later.

i Me:
KAI, BRUH YOU'RE SUM ELSE. i highly doubt anything's going to happened but i can't lie he's fine as HELL 🤭

Kai:
I knew it you found him attractive, anyways i need to get off my phone and get to class see you 😁

Me: Yea ok ok ttyl!!

I felt butterflies in my stomach as i looked at san, he was looking around the premises admiring the flowers the garden the college had. "What's your name? I don't think i asked" I said grabbing his attention. "My name is san, and yours?" He said as he smiled at me. "My name is y/n. Nice to meet you san" I said. "yeah." He replied.

As people walked by us all eyes were on us, more like san. He did look very handsome but i wasn't attractive to him like THAT. Me and san started walking to our first class luckily for us we only had 2 classes for today and school was over. As we were walking we were stopped by a girl "Hey!" she called out.

I turned around to see the schools most popular girl, Ari. i couldn't lie she was beautiful but her personality was otherwise. "i've never seen you around, do you need help with anything?" She said as she brush her hands around his shoulder. Before he could answer i quickly stopped him, "No he's fine. " I said as i tugged him away from her. "Really y/n gate keeping? Stop being a bitch" Ari said as she glared at me.

Ari didn't scare me not even a bit, she was a bitch that just didn't know how to keep her legs close. She bullies people and honestly thinks she could bully me "He's my boyfriend, Leave us the fuck alone weirdo." I said as san was behind me. He looked shocked but honestly i had to do something. "Oh don't worry babe not for too long" She said as she winked at me. I felt absolute disgust, "you really thought you ate that?" I said as i scoffed.

"You're hilarious, Ari instead of trying to get everyone and their daddy's go and actually try to focus on yourself. PLEASE." i said actually worried for the poor girl. She looked at me with pure hatred in her eyes. I didn't care though someone had to tell her off. She stood there for a couple of seconds processing what i said. Having to take in those words made her furious, "Let's go guys." She said as she and her girls left. "sorry about that san, this never happened okay?" I said as i turned around. When i turned around he looked emotionless for a second, Out of nowhere a eerie feeling came over me. I didn't like it at all.

"yeah, we should get to class" He said as he walked off. He some how got his way to the class and left me. I didn't really care but i hate the fact that i probably did something wrong that made him act this way. As i walked into the class his seat was assigned next to mines. I had an assigned seat next to the window. I love the view, we were on the top floor so i could see everything. I loved nature and the perfect view i had of the birds.

I sat down next to him and class begun, The class went rather fast and it was time for lunch. As i went downstairs to the lunchroom san was attached to me like a leach, i didn't mind at all after all he was new and probably didn't know where to go. I approached the table i usually sit at, i seen fatou, yeonjun, beomgyu, taehyun, soobin, and kai sitting at the spot. it was regular for all of us to sit here during lunch. They all stared at me and san smirking, i knew exactly what they were doing. "I'll be back" San said as he whispered in my ear. i nodded as a response to him leaving.

"y/nnn??" yeonjun said as i sat down raising his eyebrow up and down.  "i promsie you guys i do not like san at all so please, don't make it weird." i said as i put my palms together. "Yeah yeah whatever you say" fatou implied. i reached for my pockets to take out my airpods and notice they weren't there not more. I instantly panicked.

"guys i'll be back i think i lost my airpods." i said as i got up and walked away quickly. i trailed the path that i came from just in case they fell on the way here and found them, i let out a big sigh of relief. as i was walking back to cafeteria i noticed a familiar figure to the side of me, i turn around out of instinct to see san making out with ari. He looked at me for a brief second and just continued. i looked in disgust not in jealousy but at the fact that they had no shame.

End