3

A couple of minutes before.

San POV.

As i separated with y/n i felt sick to my stomach, why did ari out of all people have to be at this school? "What the fuck." i said as i was pacing back and forth in the hallway. "San you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend? I thought you were completely broken after me." Ari said as she randomly appeared trailing her hand down my back.

I was still broken after our breakup I still loved her a lot, I couldn't overcome my feelings..She was my first love. she looked at me smirking knowing how much power she held over me she knew how much she tormented me. Yet i still loved her so damn much."Ari, Stop please" I said as i placed my palm on my head. My heart was in pain as i try to hold back tears.

She picked up my head and kissed me knowing what it would do to me, i gave in. I opened my eyes to see y/n look over with a frown on her face "damn." i said as i pushed ari back, this could really ruin my cover and i couldn't let ari do this. "What the hell san?" Ari said as a frown appeared on her face. "you need to stop. I'm deadass ari." I said i clenched my teeth fighting against this stupid feeling.

Y/N POV

I had walk back over to the table everyone was at and sat down "did you find it?" beomgyu asked as he scanned me. "yeah, i did." I said as i smiled and showed them my hand which my airpod was laying in my hand. They all just stared, not at me but behind me. I was confused but curious, I slowly turned around to see san looking down at me, i looked up confused as hell. "Y/n can we talk?" San said as he looked down at me.

I was honestly so confused at why he wanted to talk to me, there was nothing to discuss between us nothing had happen, "so why?" I thought. I followed him and looked back to see all them staring at us, Kai was winking and everyone was making some kind of look to indicate their best for me but soobins look stood out to me. He didn't look like the others happy nor proud more like...annoyed. Everyone looked happy whilst he looked somewhat angry..I didn't think nothing of it since soobin was a bit confusing to know.

We walked out the back door into the garden of the college and stopped where it was just the both of us, for some reason i felt rather safe then scared. Sans intentions hadn't seen bad to me since we first met. Almost like someone i could trust. "there's nothing going on between me and ari so please don't get the wrong idea..." San said as he looked down. I was so confused at why he was telling me this, i couldn't care less.

"San i don't care? If that's who you like then like or be with her, but what's that got to do with me?" I said confused as hell. He said this as if i was going to do something really bad if they were together. "oh really? Nevermind don't worry about it. But after school can you help me with the assignment we got? You know i'm new and i don't know what we're learning" San said as he smiled at me. He had a nice smile i admired it...He was a really cute boy i'd have to admit. "Uh sure where at?" I said.

"There's a new cafe not too long from the school." He said as he scratched his head. I convinced myself that this was nothing more then us just studying at a cafe and nodded. Before we knew it the end of the day came and we made our way to the cafe. As we got to the cafe it was so beautiful, As soon as we step foot into the cafe san looked at me smiling.

"What would you like? it's on me." he said as he reached for his wallet, I was honestly surprised. San was such a gentleman. "You sure san? you really don't have to." I said in a worrying tone. "Y/n, C'mon it's on me after all you are helping me study it's the least i could do no?" San said as he place his palm on top of my head. I hate to admit it but the things he would do had my heart beating rapidly "y/n,  you just met this man calm the hell down girl" i said to myself as i took a deep breath. " fine, i'll get a mocha frappe with an ice cream sandwich please" I said as i smiled up to him, he nodded and placed the same order as me.

We made our way to a random table in the corner and sat..As we sat down we made small talk and as we were talking i notice i white thing in his hair. "San come here." i said. He looked confused but ended up doing so anyways as i did i took the piece out and showed it to him he just sat there looking at me. Not saying a single word. "Thank you y/n" he said his voice sounded sweet.

(San POV)

Once y/n did that i felt something i hadn't felt in a while. I sat there in silence trying to process what happened. While sitting there staring at y/n i noticed how beautiful she actually was...i never acknowledged her beauty until now. She was truly beautiful. "Here you guys go" The waiter said as He placed our orders on the table snapping me back into reality.

THE END