☁︎ One ☁︎

Tataya opened the door to see Jaq and a man.

 "What the fuck!". "Hello, I'm Dushane Pat's son" Dushane greeted. "Oh hello Dushane nice to meet you I'm Tataya" Tataya introduced herself. "Hi Jaq?" she hesitated. "yeah hi Tataya" she confirmed. "How do you to know each other?" Dushane asked. "A bar" They both spoke. "Oh" Dushane Muttered. "Do you guys want to come in, but please be quiet Valerie is sleeping I think" Tataya invited.

"Yeah, we don't mind" Dushane accepted. Tataya moved to the side and they walked in. "Would you like a drink?" Tataya considered. "Anything is fine," they both said, taking a seat. 

She walked to the kitchen and turned on the kettle.

  She walked to Val's room to see her awake and playing with her toys." Are you hungry, Val?" Drew asked. "Yes, can I have a crisp please" Valerie Responded. "Okay, come on then" Tataya said, holding her hand out. 

Valerie took the hand with a smile. "We have visitors so be good, okay" Tataya told. "Okay" Val Grumbled. 

They walked to the kitchen and Val choose her crisps and Tataya made them a tea. "There you go" Tataya walked out of the kitchen with two teas. Valerie walked with a smile on her face as she ate her crisps. 

Gave the tea two the adult and said "Valerie this is Dushane" Tataya said pointing to Dushane. "And this is Jaq" she introduces Valerie to them. "Hello Dashane hello Jackie"  Valerie Pronounced. "Hello, little miss," Dushane said, putting his hand out. Valerie gladly took his hand and shook it. Your hair is very nice miss Jackie" Valerie said. "Thank you, your hair is nice as well" Jaq Preached. "Thank you, do you want to play with me?" Valerie invited. "Sure," Jaq said, sitting down on the floor, and start playing with Valerie. 

"So Dushane how are you?" Tataya wondered. "Good, how about you?" Dushane Requisitioned. "I'm okay, just working, and looking after Valerie" Tataya Claimed. "Oh, is Valerie your daughter?" he mused. "God no I'm only 23 Dushane" she answered. "Oh, so how old is Valerie?" Dushane Interrogated. "Why are you answering me all these questions, what do you also want to know what kind of milk I use" Tataya Requisitioned.

 Jaq burst into laughter. "What the fu-" Jaq got cut off. "Don't you finish that word" Tataya warned. "Yes mother" Jaq Mocked. 

"Shut up" Tataya hit Jaq. "Drew you said it is not nice to hit people"  Val Preached. "Only when they deserved it, for example Jaq deserved to get hit" Tataya explained. 

"Actually, I would be doing the hi-" Jaq Boasted. Now, this time Dushane hit Jaq. "Stop flipping hitting me" Jaq Yelped. "Well stop being rude, there is a child in here"  Dushane pointed out. "Exactly" Tataya pointed to Dushane.

"You guys are mean," Jaq said, getting a ring on her phone. She picked up the phone and said "yo", "yeah" "alright give me 5 minutes" she ended the call and said, "Dushane we got to go". 

"Okay bye Tataya bye Valerie". Dushane replied. "Bye Dashane and Jackie" Valerie waved. "Bye Valerie bye Tataya," Jaq said putting a phone sign to her ear.

 "Huh" Tataya muttered. Then she looked back and saw the phone number on the table. "That sneaky motherfucker" she muttered. "You like Jackie, don't you?" Valerie Guessed. "No" Tataya denied. "You like Jackie" Valerie Taunted. "Come on you got to have dinner" Tataya said picking up Val. She made the food and put it down. After she finished the food, she washed Valerie, brushed her teeth and put her to bed. Tataya did the same to herself, but instead of going to sleep, she texted Jaq.

Jaq

Tay
hi it's Tataya

Jaq🥰
oh hi Tataya I'm kind of busy right now but are you going to work tomorrow

Tay
no, not tomorrow

Jaq🥰
cool just be ready around 1 pm.

Tay
okay????
Seen

Tataya put her phone down and fell asleep with 'where the hell is she taking me' on her mind.