☁︎ Two ☁︎

Due to it being a Friday Tataya didn't have work, but she still had to drop Valerie off to school. She chilled most of the morning and afternoon until she to a text from Jaq. 

Jaq

Jaq🥰

hi Tataya make sure you are ready cause I'm about to be outside

Drew
oh okay

"shit shit shit" Tataya muttered under her voice. "I forgot, how could I forget?" Tataya shouted.  Tataya whispered, what do I wear? She didn't tell me what to wear. "You know what I'm going to wear a dress, a simple black dress with heels, yeah it makes sense it's hot" Tataya Doubted. 

Tataya quickly put her outfit on.  "wait is this even a date?" she asked. " I don't even know, I'm trying too hard". Tataya took off the outfit and put on high waist denim short with short sleeve white crop top (or imaging what you want), she paired it with her low pandas. 

She checked her phone to see if Jaq texted her and she did

Jaq

Jaq🥰

I'm outside 

sent 10 minutes ago

"no,no,no" Tataya muttered. She ran to the window to see Jaq outside in her car. "I haven't even done my hair" she thought. Jaq turned her head and saw Tataya at the window. Jaq smiled and waved. Tataya put up one finger indicating one minute. Jaq just nodded. Tataya moved away from the window and put her hair in a half up and half down hairstyle, got her bag and left.

"I'm so sorry I'm late" Tataya apologised the second she got in the car. "Nah it's fine" Jaq reassured. "Oh okay" Tataya relaxed in her seat. "So where are you taking us?" Tataya wanted to know. "It's a surprise, but it's nice I promise" Jaq shared. "Oh okay but is my outfit good for it" Tataya wondered. Jaq took her eyes off the road and look Tataya up and down before saying "Um yea you look nice Tay" Jaq complemented. "Thank you, you look charming Jaq" Tataya   complemented back. "Thanks." Jaq appreciated. "No problem",  Tataya replied. 

The two girls sat in silence with music playing softly in the background until Jaq pulled up to this boxing place. Tataya looked around to see where they were, when she saw a boxing sign she looked at Jaq with shock. "So you took me out to box?" Tataya raised an eyebrow. "Maybeee" Jaq said opening the car door and getting out. Tataya scowled and got out of the car along with Jaq. 

"I still don't know why you insist we go to a boxing place?" Tataya questioned. "You're stressed" Jaq Mentioned. " No I'm not" Tataya snapped. "The whole time you were in the car you were checking your phone to see if the school called you."  "So I took you where you can take your stress out," Jaq Advertised the place the two of them were walking to. "Okay fine, but don't cry when I beat your ass" Tataya Grinned. "Suree" Jaq rolled her eyes jokily. 

They both walked into the building, Jaq fist bumped everyone she saw and Tataya just awkwardly just smiled at everyone. The pair walked to the locker room to get the boxing gloves out of Jaq's locker. Tataya was about to put her gloves on straight away before Jaq stopped her. "Are you trying to hurt yourself already?" Jaq questioned. Tataya looked down and mumbled a no. 

"Come sit down" Jaq got Tataya's arm and pulled her to the bench to sit down. Jaq sat down next to her facing her and took her hand and began to wrap it all around. "I'm staring to believe this will be an easy fight already" Jaq teased. "It won't, It's just because I never boxed before only a school fight" Tataya tried to justify her wrongs. "mhm" Jaq hummed. The way Jaq was holding Tataya's hand and concentrating, made Tataya feel butterflies in her belly;she was willing to throw this whole fight if it means Jaq goes on top of her. 

"I'm all done now" Jaq gently put down Tataya's hand. "Thank you Jaq" Tataya Exclaimed. "Your welcome" Jaq smiled. Jaq and Tataya walked to the ring and began their stance. "Tay what is that stance" Jaq Groaned. "It's how I fight" Tataya Shrugged.  Jaq walked up to her and began to move her arms and legs to the right position. Jaq after copied what she did to Tataya to herself right beside her. "You throw a jab like this" Jaq showed. Tataya threw the jab okay it wasn't great. 

After Jaq tried to show her the basics of boxing she decided she wanted to box Tataya. "Come now you are gonna fight me" Jaq got ready to fight. "Oh okay" Tataya also got into the stance to fight. Tataya threw the first punch which caught Jaq off guard.  It was a hit on Jaq's stomach. "fuck you know how to hit hard" Jaq coughed. They keep throwing jabs at each other it wasn't until Tataya tripped trying to dodge Jaq's punch. "shit" Tataya yelled. "shit Tay are you okay?" Jaq asked. "I'm okay just help me up please" Tataya declared.

 Jaq went to pull up Tataya but didn't have the right footing causing her to fall onto Tataya. "shit, I'm sorry" Jaq apologised. "It's fine" Tataya told. Jaq lifted herself up onto her hands and said 'you look good underneath me'. Tataya began to blush (I know she black but still). "Don't say things like that Jackie" Tataya said hitting Jaq's chest. "What it is true" Jaq finally got up from Tataya. Tataya decided to get up by herself as she didn't want that to happen again.

The two walked back into the locker room and took off the boxing things and got their stuff. Tataya looked at her phone and saw it was 3:30pm. "shit I forgot to pick up Valerie" Tataya yelled. "It's okay I got Dushane to pick her up" Jaq calmed down Tataya. "Oh okay cool, do you know where they are at tho?" Tataya asked. "Oh yeah come then ill take you" Jaq said walking to the car and Tataya following behind. 

They both go into the car and drove to the place Valerie was. When Jaq pulled up she told Tataya to come. "Where are we anyways?" Tataya questioned. "Shelly's yard" Jaq claimed. "All right cool". They both walked into the building. 

Author talk

Hello guys I'm officially back I am aiming to get 900+ words, so I will be updating every Tuesday and sometimes a Saturday depends what I'm doing on the day and if I have a chapter ready. I know I have been taking the piss with my stories and that I need to stop, and I'll try to. Thank you so much for the support and please if I make a grammar or spelling mistake kindly tell me please. I do it everywhere even in school. Anyways I'm just saying I will try harder.