umm wendy and nikki sex and amanda joins

k so this is pretty much gonna be mommy kink, threesome, smut ending with fluff, small fights ending with sex, slight knife play, fingering, overstimulation, (i think)closet sex at a club(they're 24 in this case), getting caught, an actually good ass end, making out, frenemies to lovers, virgin x 2 non virgins, aftercare, blindfolds, strap ons and vibrators

did this as a joke but remember yall are the gayest bitches to ever exist... enemies will always be the gayest idc what you tell me.

"dsmp dni" "kpop dni" "genshin dni"
*proceeds to make a ¾ of their acc about them hating but obsessively* STFU AND JUST FUCKING SAY YALL ARE INTO EACHOTHER OMFG. IF ITS NOT OBVIOUS YET YALL ARE THE MOST FRUITY GAYEST MFS. YALL FIGHT SO MUCH BUT THEN ITS "actually i kinda agree" THEN YALL BECOME FUCKING FRIENDS AND IN SOME CASES FUCKING DATE.

BYE BRO IF ANYTHING YALL ARE GAYER THAN BEING GAY.

okay but seriously now, this is all for the jokes and giggles. please dont harrass or target anyone, and have respect over their dni boundaries ty <3
(stan april 2022 irisviel -december 2022 irisviel)

also if this is what im gonna become famous for i might as well start a company/j

mom forgive me please i swear this is a one time thing i swear im still innocent and pure and a virgin and single

Kpop fan: Amanda
Genshin fan: Wendy
Dsmp fan: Nicole

word count: 5266

let this shit be fucking gin.

(remade for bbg @finniesbw ill archive the older version for the shits and giggles in another place lmao, also rereading this i realized the mistakes i made and theyre so bad shit its actually painful to read😭 im sorry for my victims😔)

"Dream smp and Genshin are both so mid. I mean, you wanna tell me you are obsessed for block game characters, and you are into fictional characters?.,,

Amanda spoke as she swifted her brunette hair to the side. She looked at the 2 other girls, Wendy being on the floor and Nicole sitting on the bed. Amanda was sitting on the chair doing her make-up. The girls had nothing better to do than to prepare to go to a club and get wasted.

The shortest one, Wendy, was wearing the usual. A plain ass white t-shirt, simple pastel blue shorts and inmatching white and blue socks. She had some mascara and cherry chapstick on. And she let her black hair down. She was playing something on her phone and fighting with Nicole while Nicole was drawing something. On Wendy's hair there was a little hairclip with a red heart with rhinestones on it on the right side of her head but other than that she didn't have much design. The girl looked decent enough.

Nicole was the tallest one among them, with lots of fashion sense. She had a black, fuzzy coat around her, and she was wearing a shirt with puffy long sleeves. She had stockings and pretty black boots. She also had a pretty red gingham pattern skirt with chains on both sides, and as a finish touch, a black backpack. Her brunette hair was styled so that it's wavy and it's down. She also had a necklace around her neck with a silver heart. Her bangs were let alone. Her face only had some blush, pretty lipstick, eyeliner and mascara.

And here Amanda is, the middle sized, doing her make up while fighting with her 2 dickhead people she questions why shes associated with. She had a typical red prom dress, a pretty chain necklace with many bracelets and puffy sleeves. She wore black fuzzy thigh high boots, along with her prom dress going till her knees.

"No, you're a dumbass. Dream smp isn't fucking block game characters! It's a story of independence, brotherhood, tolerance. A beautiful story of-,,
"Shut up!,,
"The fuck is genshin about? Hm?,,