Fake friends:

My friend lets just call her Katie and my other friend lets call her veronica are the biggest fake friends I had. Katie is a fake friend to me and this other girl called well Jayla is what we will name her. She sits with her and I hear her talk about me a little but not only thought she tells me "Jayla is such a pick me girl she so weird I have to act like I'm friends with her but I'm not really" and lets just say I cant trust her with anything. Now lets talk about veronica, veronica gets very selfish because I have other friends and she bully my friend Emma is what we will call her, and I dont like the way she treats her but not only that she said she was hanging out with the popular group just for the "drama" but she spent 5 months with them and now she comes running back to us crying about one of the girls in the group and I wanna tell her so bad that I cant take care of her drama anymore. she got in this huge fight because this girl told her friends something about her and she acting like it was a big deal but she did that to me to and I wasn't crying I just wanna leave her so bad but I feel bad and I dont want to lose anymore friends and little does she know the popular group talks about her to they talk about how "chubby " she looked in those shorts and said how annoying she was they also talk about Jayla to, they call her annoying and say they were never her friend and she try's to act "cool" and shes to "dramatic" and I'm glad to say that those were my friends but I dont hang out with them anymore I just cant imagine the things they say about me to especially because my seat is right next to theirs and I want to tell the other girls but I would feel to bad if I did because then the others would hate me and talk about me and I cant have anyone ruin my mental health anymore.