Chapter 1

"Jungkook, I'm going to need you to hurry up with those guards~" Jimin singsonged before shooting another bullet through a guards head.

"I got it babe, relax" Jungkook responded back before pulling out his new weapon, a custom purple katana.

"Let's get it" Jungkook muttered before smirking at the angry guards.

He got into his stance, swinging the katana around expertly just for the added effects. The guards started attacking him making him more excited. Inside the building, Yoongi and Taehyung were busy fighting off more guards. Yoongi pulled out his daggers before throwing blindly, slicing 3 guards in the neck. Taehyung pulled out his pistol, loving the extra weight in his hands.

"How's it going up there baby?" Taehyung asked Jin as he shot some guards coming close to him.

"I'm almost done. Got7 is helping Kookie and Min secure the outside" Jin said as he snapped the neck of a guard that tried to grab him.

Namjoon was busy in the basement, releasing the hostages that the Lion gang had taken. Namjoon was able to usher all the hostages out, turning around simultaneously to throw a knife through a guards eye. He smirked at the sound of screams before leading the hostages down the secret pathway.

While all this is happening, 3 masked figures were watching the chaos.

"Hmmm, I'm surprised they did this mission so well" the taller figure with the pink mask muttered.

"Well they are some of the biggest mafia groups out there. Have a little faith" the shorter figure with the red mask said with a giggle.

The figure that stood in the middle just watched the chaos with satisfied eyes. He's never met these people but he can't help but to think they were familiar.

"Come on guys, I want to go see what's happening" the figure with the black mask said.

They all nodded before running towards the chaos, childish smiles hidden by the masks. Once they finally made it, it was dead silent. The 3 boys walked around before they heard noises from all directions. They all turned in a different direction and got into their stance. The tallest figure stared into the direction he heard a noise before relaxing, they didn't feel like a threat.

"Wow, I thought there would be another battle" a tall man with deep dimples in his cheeks said as he walked towards the 3 masked figures.

"And we thought there was more of a threat so I guess we're both wrong" the person in the red mask said as he rolled his eyes.

They heard a few chuckles as more men emerged from around the house they were just rampaging.

"So... what brought you out here tonight" the tall dimpled man said as he stuck his hands in his pants pockets.

"We saw all the commotion from the hill and wanted to see it up close" the tallest one said as he looked around.

"Why can't we see those pretty faces hmm?" One of the men asked making the 3 masked figures unnoticeably blush.

The 3 masked figures all looked at each other, signaling with their eyes on what to do. The one in the black mask moved his eyes slightly to the left, signaling them to not take their masks off. He winked his left eye and before the mafia groups knew it, the 3 mysterious people were gone.

"I swear all I did was blink" Yugeyom said as he looked around in confusion.

"Well since there aren't anymore threats for now, let's try to find out who those 3 were" Namjoon said before a smirk came onto his face.

All of them smirked playfully before starting to make their way back to their vans. Once they were far enough, Jinyoung pressed on his earpiece.

"Boom" he whispered before the whole building burst into flames.

The 3 masked figures were already back up the hill but their masks were off. The watched as all the vans drove away before walking back to their own car. The walk was silent but they all couldn't help to think how familiar those men were. Once they got in the car, the tallest one broke the silence.

"Maybe we knew them before the incident" The taller figure said as he looked at the other 2.

They all looked at each other before shrugging. They knew time would tell them all the answers they needed but for now, they decided to head back home.

——————————————————
Hey hey hey!! I'm back with the sequel to 'Mafia Baby'. Thank you all to the people that have waited patiently. Now, enjoy the show😏

Until next time~
~Author A✨