Grimm Mission 2#

Midnight After The Party, Vale

Everybody was asleep at Beacon, Team Artemis were on a rooftop in town searching for a Grimm. It was a mission they decided to do. It wasn't given by Ozpin or Ironwood.

Scarlet: When is the Grimm going to show?

Mark: Soon, be patient

Scarlet: I'm losing patient

Ash's faunus ears starts to pick up a sound of growling and hissing. The team starts to follow their leader and found a Grimm called a Rawhyde

 The team starts to follow their leader and found a Grimm called a Rawhyde

Ash: Mark, analysis

Mark: Rawhyde, can stand easily on two legs, relatively human hands and feet, tail is purely bone and jumps like a monkey.

Raptor: Well, we got a monkey of our own. (Rubbing Scarlet's hair)

Scarlet: Okay, okay, let's just do this.

Team Artemis starts fighting the Rawhyde, it was making the fight hard for them by jumping around and trying to claw them. Luckily, they were good at dodging.

Mark: Let's just make this quick.

Raptor: (while dodging attacks) What's the rush?

Mark: I was making something for Weiss. I just can't wait for her reaction.

Mark used his semblance to transformed his hammer into a chainsaw staff.

Chainsaw Staff

Ash: Brain and Brawn!

Mark and Raptor were running and jumping side by side on building walls. Raptor started punching the Rawhyde and did a uppercut. Then, he threw Mark into the air, rev up his chainsaw staff and hit the Rawhyde into the air. Ash and Scarlet jumped into the air higher than the Rawhyde.

Ash: Scarlet, Criss-Cross!

Scarlet: Take it down, now! Criss-Cross!

Diving out of the air one at a time and moving at accelarated speed. Ash and Scarlet uses their swords to slash the Rawhyde's body. The Rawhyde was about to get back up but Scarlet uses his chains to keep the Rawhyde down by the neck.

Scarlet: Chains, huh. Nice feature guys

Mark uses his chainsaw staff to cut the Rawhyde neck and Raptor ripped its head with no hesitation.

Scarlet: Another mission, well executed.

Mark: We should go, people's windows are starting open.