Ch.8

After I left the office I was holding a paper with all my classes. "Sooo?" Kitty filled with curiosity. "I start in a couple days because I need to move some stuff from home to here." "I just can't wait, I hope we have all classes together and we can partner up in everything!" Maddie cheered while jumping up and down.

I smiled at her cute reaction. I'm going back to school with my sister again. But, I'm worried if my condition will get worse. I don't want to hurt anyone because I can't control myself.

"Well, Maddie and I should head to class now. And I'm sure you can find your dorm or just explore just to get familiar with the place." Kitty said. "Uh..ok..." I still wasn't all that much familiar with the place I haven't been here that many times, I wish someone showed me around but I didn't want to pry since they had classes to attend.

*Mini Time Skip*

I wandered what I assumed was the girls dormitory to find my room. I just kept checking the paper and the room numbers. After a few minutes of frustration I finally found my room. I knocked just to see if anyone would respond.

"Who is it?!" A familiar voice shrieked. "I'm Y/N Hatter, I believe I'm your roommate for the year." I heard footsteps then rush to the door, and the door jerked open. My eyes widened, it was Courtly Jester.

"Y/N, It's so lovely to see you darling!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. "Isn't it wonderful that another Hatter is here, well a more tolerable one I should say." Courtly rolled her eyes at the thought of Maddie.

"So, now that we're roommates since I had the room first I make the rules. Got it?" "Uh..sure.." I didn't really know what to say to her. "I'm going to just type it up and put it on your side of the room, your memory was never that good anyway." Courtly said.

"Um..are you still mad about-?" "SHUT IT! We don't speak of that, not ever!" She grabbed my collar angrily. I just nodded. She then let go and wiped her gloves on her leggings.

"Listen, the only reason I'm not throwing you out the window right now is because you're still somewhat useful to me." She grinned. I just looked up at her scared. "But Courtly, you said all that stuff was finished in Wonderland."

"Clearly not," She kicked me to the floor and leaned down. "I'm not completely finished with you. Trust me you'll know when I'm done with you." She kicked me again then grabbed her deck of cards and left.

I teared up, I hated the way she used me. I refused to tell my family and friends, I was worried it would cause more trouble.

*Time Skip*

I didn't realize I cried myself to sleep, when I woke up Courtly was sitting on her bed. "Finally, I was wondering when you'd wake up. Why don't you just get your stuff. I'd hate to dorm with someone with no taste." Courtly said while putting on more lipstick.

I just stood up and quickly left the dorm, I used my hat to try and hide my messy face. I rushed home and quickly went to put my stuff suitcases. I didn't realize my dad heard me muttering.

He opened the door and said worriedly. "Darling, what's wrong? I hope you're alright." I quickly wiped my cheeks. "I'm fine dad, don't worry." He stopped me from putting more clothes into my suitcase.

He turned me to face him and I couldn't hold back tears anymore. "Father, have I gone mad?" He wiped my tears with his thumbs. "Dear, if you weren't mad I'd wonder if you were even my daughter." He said jokingly. I giggled a bit.

"But dad, I feel like I'm falling down a rabbit hole. I don't know what to do." He just hugged me. "I feel like I'm supposed to be happy, but I don't I can be." He knelt down and said. "Darling, I'm going to give you something. I found it recently. It's about your condition, everyone in our family who had it kept logs on their experiences. I want you to keep it so that maybe it will help you."

I just hugged him. "I love you dad, all the way from wonderland and back."

That's the end of this chapter. I hope you guys liked it let me know. Have a great day/night 💜💙💜💙.