HELP!!!

It is 9:30 on Tuesday, Ariana got up, got dressed and went to work. After she left I went downstairs and started watching TV because it was my day off. I have to do some things on my laptop though on Microsoft Excel for work. It was quite hard work because I had to add and times large numbers and I have to make a shopping list... Especially because it's her birthday this Sunday. I can't wait to see her face on her 21st birthday, she is excited already.

It is 12:00 and I am making myself some lunch, I have ordered a stunning pandora neckless and bracelet for her.

It was 3:00, Ariana was on her way back.
5 minutes later I got a phone call...
'Hello?'
'Hello this is the hta hospital'
'Whats happened?'
'Are you Ariana Grande's boyfriend?'
'Yes, why, whats happened?'
'She is in a car accident on Hellimon Road'
'Im on my way'

I am there!

'Baby... I...is... She ok?'
'She needs to be sent to the hospital imediently'
'Oh my god... Baby be ok ple...easeee?'
'Come with us'

I get in the ambulance with Ariana. I arrive at the hospital and she gets rushed into the room.

'Is she going to be ok?'
'We don't know, she needs a scan'

After her scan I went back in to see her!!

'Please baby... Please wake up!!'
The doctor walks in...
'Shes going to be ok, she has just cut her head and sprained her ankle, she just needs time to recover from her injuries!'
'Ok... Thank you doctor!'

30 minutes later...

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep...
'HELP. HELP... HELP...'
'Quick we need...' Shouts the doctors.
'Is she going to be ok... Please tell me if she's going to be ok...please'
'We will get to you, I promise'

Her heart stopped.........