We knew that day will come!

Just getting up with Ariana. Can't go to work today because I need to look after her (it's her birthday). I have somethings for her and I really want her to like them...bracelet, neckless and an engagement ring.
'Will she like it? Will she take me to be her husband?' I kept thinking to my self. We'll it's time to ask her...

Just getting ready. She's downstairs having breakfast. I can't wait to see her face thought and I hope she says yes, I bet she will say yes!!!!
I'm walking downstairs with the ring in its box on my hand,
Standing right behind her I knelt...
'Ariana Grande, will you take me, Bradley Simpson, to be your husband?... Will you marry me?'
She paused for a few seconds, then she turned her face to me and kneeled down and said.............'yes, Brad I will marry you!'
I hugged her tight and kissed her loads. I said to her
'I will always love you, no matter what happens, I will always, always, always love you forever!' She said to me
'I love you too more than anything babe, forever and always!'

The next day we were married... She and I were together forever like we always wanted too. I had the vamps playing at our reception with me in there too singing 'wild heart'... She loved it and she was singing 'love me harder', as it was the end of the night she sat on my knee and kissed me for like 10seconds (snog) so I joined in (obviously)... We had a great time thank you to me and the band and my kiss to save her when she nearly passed away but she's ok and we are married now so we are now husband and wife. I have one last thing to say... I love her!