The sad part!!

6 months later Ariana was 7 moths pregnant... 2 months to go. I was downstairs making her some breakfast.
When she woke up, she started crying. I went up and said what's the matter, she said... "I can't feel the baby... She isn't moving, please babe call an ambulance pl... he... ease!" She cried and cried until the ambulance came.
She got took into the ambulance again.
When she arrived into the hospital, it was Dr. James again. He said to us to not worry at all he will get to the bottom on it.
5 minutes later...
"I need to give you another scan, we can't feel her heartbeat so we need to scan you, ok?"
"Babe, what are we going to do if we loose her?" She sobbed!
"We won't loose her she will always be with us" I cried too.
The doctor came in with a sad face...
"I'm so sorry... you have lost your baby girl... I'm so so so sorry Ariana and Bradley!"
"Noooo, my baby girl... she's gone forever!" Her eyes went red because she was crying to much, I started sobbing too we couldn't stop crying.
"We have lost her, brad, we have lost her!" She was heart broken after all the clothes/shoes/accessories/blankets ect... she went!
"She will always be in our hearts forever and we will never replace her ever!"
We went back home and sat down watching TV. The doctor told her that she has to have a C-section to get the baby out tomorrow.
"Would you like a cup of tea babe?"
"Yes please... I love you so much brad you know that!"
I carried on making me and her a tea then I said to her...
"I love you too my beautiful wife!"

Thank you for reading my stories. This was the last story I am doing for 'All About The Girl' and then I am moving on to another story about Zoella and Alfie Deyes! I hope you have enjoyed my stories. I really want to get to 100 likes and then I will add you in one of my stories if you want.
Text me and I will write back as soon as possible (ASAP) love you all!