Our Final Goodbye

I felt nothing but emptiness, shattering emptiness to be exact. He left me sometime ago, but I still had hope that he would comeback. I thought he might still keep our feelings that we had as well. He actually confessed first. But I honestly loved him so much more. We have spend our childhood together, and our childish wishes were that we never wish to part until we were old, tired and at our deathbed. Our friendship, the one I thought would last forever even if our love had ended soon. I was left alone that cold rainy stormy night. He had ended our years of love,romance for his secret one. When had he begun to stop loving me? I don't think I will ever quite know that. But as i saw him dancing with her in the dazzling big ballroom. The way he held her tightly, wishing that she never ever lets him go. He was overflowing with happiness everytime she smiled at him . As i watched him dance with her i kind of got deja vu of the time we used to dance under the moonlight i was honestly the happiest with him. I slowly started to trace the steps of the waltz we used to dance together. I imagined him smiling at me while im in his hands. I danced for like maybe an hour that seems like ive been in a trance. The Music stops and out of sudden i turn back into reality looking once again in his direction. Suprisingly he was looking in my direction as well. There is nothing more than my wish to run out of this feast but i couldn't move like my legs have been planted into the floor. Slowly some tears started forming as i was looking for the last time into his eyes knowing that this will be the last time we looked into our eyes.