Chapter 4

Carlos POV:

"Im in" I said to Principal Archer. The only reason I said yes is so I can be able to afford new drum sets for the band. I look back at Dyana, my heart pounding. God what the hell was that. She was starring at me, and I was starring back. But yet, it was calming, relaxing.

Principal Archer gave me a nod and with that I got up from my chair to leave, Dyana following me from behind. "Carlos!" I turn my head to see Dyana calling out for me. "What do you want Dyana?" I asked. I cant face her. I dont know why I can't. Its not that i hate her, its something else that I cannot describe.

She comes up to me. We're both now face to face with eachother. We are so close that if I dare tilt my head a little bit more down, our lips would have connected. I look at her lips then to her eye, then back to her lips. They are just so plump and soft. Suddenly I feel something growing in between my legs.

Fuck.

"Dyana what do you want?" I say while I slowly move my book to where my problem is.

Dyana looks down, noticing where I put my book, she then looks up with her doe eyes, a seductive smile creeping up on her face.

She takes her hand to my arm, then slowly makes her way down to where im holding my book. Both of our hands are holding the book now. Her hand on top of mines. Dyana then gets up on her tipy-toes to reach my height. She touches my shoulder with her other hand then leans into my ear whispering seductively, "When shall we start, Carlos?" Shivers went down my back at the mention of my name through her lips.

She knows what she's doing why not outplay her at her own game?

I start walking forward causing Dyana to walk backwards, she stops realizing she hit a wall. I take one of my hands and place it straight to the wall, next to her face. Then I remove the other hand that was helping me cover my problem and do the same with that one. Both of my arms leaning on the sides of Dyanas head, making my problem very noticeable. I then lean my face down to her. My face now even with hers.

"Im free whenever you want mi cariño." I whispered back into her ear. Her mouth slightly open, "tonight, after practice" she says. I smile at her then let her go. She doesnt move yet and instead says "you should deal with your little situation." And with that she leaves.

Im speechless. Before I can move the bell rings. The halls start getting crowded within seconds. I make haste to my next class, with me covering my problem with my book yet again.

I walk into my next class: Art. I love art. I tend to draw when I'm stressed and when I'm not practicing with my band I'm most likely drawing. I mostly draw flowers and portraits of people. No one has ever seen my work, except when I draw small lilly-pads on my ELA tests. But that's the closest thing to see my work. Its not a secret that I draw, it's just that I refuse to show anyone.

I sit in the back corner greeting a friend of mine from last year. I cant stop thinking about what had just happened with Dyana.

After Art was ELA, then after ELA was lunch. I look around the lunch room to find Becky, Dylan...and then Salma. I walk over there noticing Becky sitting on top of Dylan.

"Don't tell me you two are finally together" i said while sitting on top of the table next to Dylan and Becky.

I look at them two, noticing Becky blushing before then saying, "Gosh cant friends sit on eachothers lap without other people thinking they're dating?!" I mean sure but if its a girl im attracted to thats sitting on my lap then I would have gotten a bonner.

I just shrugged on what Becky had said. My mind takes me back to this morning. The tension. All she did was look at me, and all I did was look at her. Just us starring got me hard.

The fuck is wrong with me. She's spoiled, bratty, shes the literal opposite of Dylan. Yet she was the only girl that got me feeling like this. Not even fucking Salma had ever made my feel this way. Its so wrong though. Dyana is my best friend's older sister. Yet I want more.