Let me help you (ON-18+)

GMMTV's 2022 Borderless was being announced. 

Ohm had already been on stage to introduce '10 year's ticket' with his co-stars. The show's trailer looked intense and the hosts said it would be a highly anticipated show. Ohm looking dapper as usual talked about how he is ready to show his new side as an actor to everyone and how he is looking forward to working on multiple projects in 2022.

As he got down from stage, Nanon smirked at Ohm and whispered to him "You were good. You look good." To this Ohm snorted and winked and walked away.

As Nanon was talking about 'My Dirty Laundry' on stage, he could see Ohm smiling from the side. Nanon proudly declared how happy and excited he is for doing comedy and romance for a change. As the trailer ends, Ohm walks out and vanishes. Nanon gets off stage and takes a seat beside Chimon waiting for their lineup for 'My Precious'. He asks Chimon of Ohm's whereabouts to which the blonde boy is oblivious. 

He shoots a text to Ohm. "Where did you go?"

"I'll be there in 5. How much time do I have?"

"What? What are you doing? Where are you? Are you with someone?"

"What? NO. Im in the washroom."

"Oh. Okay. Toilet troubles?lol  I told you to eat less. Anyway, come back quickly."

"No. No toilet troubles. Just needed some time."

"OKAY you weirdo."

10 minutes later..

"Seriously? How much time do you need? -_-"

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

"You need to be back nowwww!"

"Why aren't you replying to me? Are you okay?"

"okay-  I'm getting a little worried."

Nanon walks off towards the washrooms searching for ohm. He enters to weird shallow pants which seem like Ohm's but he is unsure. So he knocks and calls out "Ohm? Is that you? Are you okay?"

"Shia. Nanon what the hell are you doing here?" Ohm shouts from inside.

"What happened? You weren't replying. "

"Nothing happened. You should go. I'll be out in 2 minutes."

"Ohm you're scaring me. Are you hurt? What is it? Let me help."

"Non.. you're the last person that can help me so please just go."

"What is that supposed to mean? Come out right now or Im breaking the door." Nanon starts to push.

"Okay. okay. okay. Stop. Im coming out." Ohm sighs.

Ohm walks out, and Nanon sees his face red and touches his cheek to find it hot. Ohm backs off.

"Are you having a fever? What is it? Why do you look so flushed?" Nanon asks 

"Umm... Non let's head back. I'm fine." Ohm says adjusting his pants and pulling his shirt and settling his hair.

"No. Tell me. Right now. Whats up?"

Ohm groaned in frustration and said "OMG Nanon stop being stubborn. Let's go." Ohm turns to walk out but Nanon holds his hand and pulls him back towards him such that they're standing too close to each other, bodies centimetres apart."