Let me help you- part 2 (18+)

(Note: Mature content, contains smut. Skip if you're uncomfortable.

Continuation of Chapter 1: Let Me Help You )

They decided to go to Ohm's condo since it was nearer. During the car ride Ohm couldn't keep his focus on the road, Nanon didn't make it better for him either. He kept touching his arm, his hai, caressing and grazing his hands. 

"Non?" Ohm finally decides to break the silence, "Are you okay with whatever we did? or.. or might do?" he stutters, gulping, his hold tightening on the steering wheel. He was scared of Nanon's answer. He was scared Nanon would say something along the lines of them being friends and helping each other out.

"Ohm, I would love to have this conversation, but right now I need you.." Nanon stares into Ohm's eyes "..need you to drive us home real quick." He smirks.

Ohm gulps, his mind wandering places he didn't want it to go, "But Non, I don't want you to regret anything later. If you need me for tonight, I'd rather have you tell me that clearly. I'm clearly attracted to you, totally mesmerised by you, I..I just don't want you to do something for the sake of it."

Nanon smiles softly, eyes shining but Ohm can't see that. "Fine! if you insist on killing the mood." He places his hand on top of Ohm's, "Ohm.. I don't think we've ever been just good friends. There's always been something more between us. Don't you think?" He pauses, waiting for Ohm to say something, "I swear to god, if you deny that we have undeniably hot chemistry I'm getting out of the car right now. That'd be too embarrassing. "

Ohm snorts, "You're so dramatic. No I know we're too good together. But I've known this from quite early on... that you mean so much more than a best friend to me. I was just wondering when you realised the same.." Ohm says shyly just short of a question. 

"Oh.. I guess bad buddy did things to me, for me that made me realise I really actually like you." Nanon winks at Ohm while they wait at the red-light stop sign. "Now if you've got a little clarity, and don't think I'm using you, how about we get home?"

Inside the condo, Ohm starts to fidget and scratches his head, a little awkward and shy, not knowing what to do or say. He is usually confident and takes lead, but right now he can't help feel giddy and unsure at the same time.

Nanon sees Ohm being nervous, "Can you get me some water Ohm?" He chuckles.

"yeah water, I can, I should get you something to drink" Ohm mumbles looking at the floor and proceeding towards the kitchen, "Um.. do you want something to eat as well?" 

Nanon smirks, wanting to lighten up the mood he blurts out, "Yeah.. You." 

Now Ohm is staring at Non, eyes wide and shocked at his bold words, he gulps. 

This is not how this was supposed to go, Nanon thought and groaned. He should have postponed the talk to another day. He face-palms, this was supposed to be a hot, sweaty, steamy night for them both, Nanon whines internally. He doesn't let his thoughts get the better of him, "Hey.. Ohm.. please don't be nervous. We don't have to do anything at all. We could just stay here, and cuddle? That sounds okay ?" He asks, approaching Ohm and running his hand on Ohm's arms. 

"I didn't mean to overwhelm you." Nanon pouts and pulls Ohm in a soft warm embrace and Ohm immediately relaxes.

Now Ohm looks into Non's eyes, "I do want to do things with you, to you" , he says boldly, "It just seems surreal. Gosh!! Feels like I'm dreaming.." he pulls at his own hair in slight frustration, "You've no idea how many times I've imagined being with you."