Breakfast In Bed

Prompt: Just the beginning of EP 8 interpreted differently.

 Pran was sleeping peacefully in his bed with Nong Nao in his arms, when he suddenly smells something different, something iffy. He wakes up with a startle,

"A fire?" 

 Pat peeks into the room from the kitchen, "A fire at your house, maybe."

"If my house catches fire, it will spread to yours as well," Pran says shifting back onto the bed.

 "That was my joke," Pat smiles a fond smile, " Here, Mr. Parakul, breakfast in bed." Pat approaches, with a tray in hand which had pancakes in it, plus small bottles of whipped cream and syrup on the side. 

Pran makes space for Pat to settle next to him, his eyes refusing to hide his fondness and love for Pat, "What has gotten into you this morning?" he tries to sneer at Pat.

" No occasion, just wanted to do it for you. Do you like it?" Pat asks him. "I didn't know what you like with your pancakes, so I brought both." Pat smiles at him with his eyes.

"Yuck.. you're giving me chills you know? This is so not us. Just act normally." Pran laughs.

"Oh? Asshole! Just freaking eat it then."

"Paaaaaatttt... too rude." Pran hits Pat's arm and begins to eat, "OH?" surprised, he takes another bite, "It's quite good actually. I didn't think someone like you who has zero skills could cook."

 "Was that a compliment or a dig?" 

Pran snorts, "It was a compliment. Have a bite if you don't believe me."

Pat shakes his head not wanting to eat, but eventually takes a bite after Pran's pestering. 

"It's good because I cooked it. Can I get a reward then?" Pat asks, turning his cheek towards Pran. 

"Sure, come here," Pran smiles naughtily and puts whipped cream on his lips with the intention of smearing it over Pat's face. He tries to pull Pat but Pat resists and falls down on the bed, Pran over him.

"Oi, what are you doing Pran? Ew! No!"

"What? Come here, you wanted a reward."  But Pat keeps pushing him away. 

"Pran, I'll have to wash again."

"Uh.. uh. stop resisting."

Eventually Pat gives in and Pran gives him a peck on the lips, smearing the cream on Pat's mouth as well. Pran was proud of his antics and always loved teasing Pat.

 Pran can't help but laugh at Pat's scrunched up adorable face. He moves back, setting the tray beside the bed and takes a couple of more bites of the breakfast that his boyfriend cooked for him with so much love.

Pat whines a little, but licks his lips nonetheless. 

"Fine, you wanna play like this?" Pat says getting up and crowding into Pran's space. 

Pat kisses Pran, distracting him, while he whips out some whipped cream on his finger and streaks it across Pran's neck and below his ear. Before Pran realises what he is doing, Pat immediately shifts his mouth to Pran's neck. He licks off some of the cream, sending shivers down Pran's body. Pat then begins to suck the spot and earns a whine from Pran.

"Pat!" Pran says, his breathing shallower now.

Pat pays no heed to his words and keeps at it, his hands holding Pran by his nape and his lips behind his ear, kissing and licking Pran's sensitive spots.