Outburst

"What are you trying to achieve?" (Y/N) stood up.
"Make me regret the things I did?"

"That would be a good start," he mumbled under his breath, averting his eyes to the floor. His nervousness drew the young girl closer to his body - her fingers itching to wrap themselves around his throat.

"Then youre doing a sh*tty job. I don't regret anything. Only not getting rid of you sooner."

He glanced at her form before keeping his gaze on the floor again. She watched closely as he swallowed hard. His breathing was loud enough for her to notice.

A chuckle left her.

"What?" Elliot raised his eyebrow at her, silently questioning her weird behavior.

"Oh, nothing," her lips stretched into a sinister smile. "I was just wondering how someone as pathetic as you could piss me off so much."

"Excuse me?" The blonde backed up a few steps closer to the door.

"You heard me," her tone was getting more and more mischievous.

Finally, she felt like she was in charge again. Nobody could stand in her way, not even Elliot.

"You have been annoying me for quite some time now. Shouldn't you consider yourself lucky that I haven't done anything against your little antics? But you outdid yourself. Coming into my house and behaving like a c*nt."

Her rage was unreachable. The more she looked at him, the more she wanted to strangle him. His whole demeanor irritated her.

But instead of matching his energy, the young boy only sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"(Y/N), I know you better than this."

"What?" She quirked her brow, curious what he had to say.

"That guy is a bad influence. If...," he breathed out, taking a moment to find the right words. "If you would choose me over him, you wouldn't act like this."

Huh? How funny.

"You really think so?"

"Of course I do!" Inching closer to her, he placed his arms on her arms before taking her hands into his. "I'm so much better than him. And I can give you what he can't-"

"Like what?" Although (Y/N) had no desire to take him up on his offer, she couldn't help but feel intrigued.

"I can give you the love you deserve. I know everything about you, no one suits you better than me."

"Ha," a laugh slipped her.

He couldn't be serious, right?
He couldn't be.

"You pest," she pressed through gritted teeth, taking her hands away from him. "How delusional can someone be? No one suits me. No one can love me, you hear me?"

Putting her palm on his chest, she felt his racing heart through his ribcage. Either out of fear or "love".

But as soon as he stepped back, slowly walking away from her figure, she knew it was fear. Absolute terror was written on his face because (Y/N) was unhinged. Her body trembled under the adrenaline coursing through her body. It was now or never.

"I don't need anyone and especially not you. To be honest, I've had enough of you. Everything you do infuriates me and I came here to make it clear to you."

"(Y/N), listen to me! That's not you talking, that's what that douche made you think. I-I can fix this. I can talk to your parents!"

"Don't."

...

He watched her figure in front of him, her eyes lowering themselves to the ground at the mention of her parents.

He heard his heartbeat in his ears. Blood rushed to his head; his mind was dead set on calming her down. Even though he didn't know how.

"I-," he tried again, cruising himself for his shaky voice. If he wanted to convince (Y/N), he had to sound more confident in what he was saying. "I talked with them after you went to your room. They seemed really angry but don't worry! I'll fix it."

"What do you want to fix there?" Her hands went up to her head, fingernails digging into her skull. "There's nothing left to repair."

"Trust me. I can help you-"

"Shut up!"

Her outburst shocked him, causing him to close his mouth immediately. Although (Y/N) was known for her short temper, she never raised her voice like this.

Everything was completely still. Both of them didn't dare to move a single muscle. Until he heard her tears drop to the ground.

...

Fix...

Elliot could never fix this. Because no one could.

She tried to look at him after lowering her arms. But his image couldn't reach her.

(Y/N) felt nauseous. Everything was spinning while her vision was blurry. Forming her hands into fists, she noticed how slow she moved. How loud the thumping of her heart was.

Elliot stood right in front of her, eyeing her closely.

It was enough. It was finally enough for her.

Her body moved on its own, aiming for the lamp by the bed. The blonde dodged her figure, landing with his back on his bed. But he had no time to process the way she lifted the heavy object over her head.