marriage?

Aloy: When her quest is finally over? Yes definitely. But at the moment she doesn't have the time to think about getting into a relationship let alone marriage. I believe she would ultimately want someone to spend her life with and just finally relax.

Kotallo: Listen this man would be a fantastic husband. He would love to get married if he finds the right person. You can't tell me this man doesn't want to get married one day.

Beta: Honestly I think she would. She's spent her whole life up until the game being isolated and abused. It would take a lot of time and trust but i think she would get married.

Zo: Yeah, i could see her getting married but isn't in a rush, she's a very nurturing woman so her wanting a partner to take care of and to take care of her in turn.

Varl: This man? Husband material. Like Zo, he isn't in a rush to get married and would like to take care of his partner.

Talanah: This badass? Hell yeah she would love to get married. She is resilient and caring, literally willing to go into the furthest depths of the west for the person she loves so it isn't like she wouldn't commit to you before you two tie the knot.

Alva: Alva is a ray of sunshine, kind, considerate, overall pure wife material. She would want to get married to someone but isn't too concerned with finding someone immediately.

Erend: another husband material guy. He would freaking love a life partner, this guy screams fun husband. However, unless you're willing to go with him on his and his friend's journey i feel like you would be waiting a while to get hitched. Not because he wouldn't want to but because he's busy saving the world.

Nil: He is tricky,but I would yes. After finding his new passion, he's calmed down with murder to a point, still as poetic as ever though. He would only get officially married if his partner so desired to, I take him as the whole 'titles don't matter' type so he wouldn't care too much.

Drakka: Fuck yeah, the hardest part would actually getting him to slow down. I imagine him moving pretty quick given how brash and emotionally driven he is. If you are able to get together with him marriage isn't far away.