kids?

Aloy: She would love to start a family with someone. I don't think she would want more than like 2 or 3 though. Aloy wouldn't mind adopting at all considering she herself is adopted. A family she could call her own, with her friends beside her and the earth safe at last would be her ultimate dream in my opinion. She would be a very involved and caring mother, teaching her kids about the old world, the tribes, their cultures and all the adventures she went on. Would have Gaia help her, advice wise.

Kotallo: Yeah he would want kids. I think he would want like 2 tops though, doesn't want the kids to out number the parents ya know. He would definitely cry when he holds his children for the first time. The kind of dad that won't remember a single one of their kid's friend's names. He would be as involved as he could be with being a marshall and being constantly around the chief in memorial Grove. Would make his kids their first weapons. Has one of those baby carrier slings to take his baby to work whenever he is sure it'll be safe to. Takes his kids to the beach to collect sea shells.

Alva: Oh fuck yeah. Little student she can show the full truth, the unfiltered unrestricted truth to? Double fuck yeah. She would be a very enthusiastic mother, would read up all the baby data she could before the time comes. Is definitely a ' it says in the baby book' kind of woman for a while. Would want her kids to know as much as possible. If she went back to the empire though ( which i honestly doubt after what she's learned) she would make sure they knew to keep quiet about the extent of their knowledge.

Beta: She's a tricky one. On one hand, she's riddled with doubts and anxiety about raising a baby, even with you there. She was brought up by the zeniths and the Apollo database so to say she doesn't know what it feels like to be kid is an understatement. She would be very concerned about messing up in any way. she doesn't want them to grow up alone like she did so if and it's a big if, she has a child, she would want them to have a sibling. It would be eye opening for her, she would want to raise it as loved as humanly possible so she would most likely live by aloy so she can have as big of a support system as possible.

Zo: Zo would be an amazing parent, big family type. No less than 3. She would love to have kids. One of those women who always wanted to be a mom. Would be  super involved and lives for her kids. She just gives me the biggest mom vibes. Zo would make her kids little starter gardens and teach them how to defend themselves at an early age. Owns the baby carrier so that she knows where they are until they get big enough.

Varl: Another one who lives for their kids, i feel like he would love a big family. He is also the type to cry after his kid is born. If you aren't a Nora then get ready for plenty of trips into Nora lands and be surprised to figure out how great of a grandma Sona is. I mean he would be the one to carve them little toys in his spare time. The kind of guy to want to be a house husband for his kids. I mean this man just adores his children.

Talanah: Little hunters/ huntresses? Yeah sure why not. She would want kids  but like Kotallo, two max. Idk why but i feel like she would have twins. She would be the most like aggressively supportive mom. She makes them their first armor sets and weapons, takes them on small hunts until they're ready to hunt themselves. She would be the type of mom to attend every little event her kid has, no matter how small. Would teach her kids about her family who passed.

Nil: Nah, unless it's unplanned. I don't see Nil being a father. If you two do end up having an oopsie, he won't abandon the kid. He will try but don't expect him to be super into it. He would teach them the way of the hunt, how to race, everything he thinks they would need to. Wouldn't be very involved but he would try his best when he does decide to try it out. But never again. That one would be it.

Erend: This man is the peak of goofy dad. This man wants a huge family. Would name his oldest daughter Ersa. He's the guy to have the baby bottle positioned in his shirt like a nipple if his kid isn't latching to it properly. Has the baby carrier. This man would love being a dad. He wouldn't drink as much anymore since he has to set a good example for his kids. Would be the dad they go ask stuff after you tell your kid no. He would definitely make Avad the god father. Erend would make his kids toys and take them to hidden ember shows in the Vegas ruins.

Drakka: He would want like 1 or 2. Would be another fun dad like Erend. Would be the baby carrier to commander meetings. This man would need a kid leash because i can't imagine him not having little hyper kids. He would enjoy having kids but he can't wait until they grow up. He would make sure his kids have what he didn't growing up and make sure they always have ample water. Would be a very proud dad. He would look at his kid smiling at him, covered in dirt with a chipped tooth from a fight and is like " fuck yeah that's my fucking kid. ". Having a kid would humble him and you bet your ass his kid has him wrapped around their little fingers.