Chapter 1

I woke up, in my pitifully small den that I have to share with the others in my group. It was crowded and hot, and I had the misfortune to have the sun glaring in my eyes. I sighed, and walked out of the den, making sure I didn't step on anyone. I stepped out of the den, and blinked so that my eyes could adjust to the light. It is nice where we have our camp, but not as nice as our old camp. We - our group - used to live by the lake. There were some of us that lived where Shadowclan is now, some where Windclan is, some where Riverclan is, some where Thunderclan is, you get the point. The point is that they stole our home. Our group was small then, and when all those cats appeared, we didn't have a chance of fighting them. So we fled before they got here. I doubt they even know we are here, the stupid furballs.

"Hey Raven!" A voice ripped into my thoughts.

I turned and saw my sister, Squirrel. Our mother named us after her favorite prey. Our brother's name is Thrush.

"What do you want?" I asked, not unkindly.

"Rumor has it that Claw is going to hold a very important meeting today!" She said excitedly.

"Really? Do you know what about?" I asked. Claw is the cat who acts as our leader, and he does a pretty good job.

"That's the thing! Cats are going around saying it's about reclaiming our territory!" She said, her eyes gleaming.

"Seriously?" I asked, now getting as excited as her.

"Why would I lie to you?" She asked.

"I know. I wonder who will be chosen if it is true, or how we will do it." I asked.

"What are you two talking about?" A new voice asked. I turned and saw our brother, Thrush.

"Claw might be planning on reclaiming our territory!" Squirrel squealed. I swear, she has as much energy as a squirrel in a fit. Her name suits her.

"Awesome! I wonder-" Thrush was cut off by a yowl.

"Everyone gather to hear what I must tell you!" Claw stood on a tree branch that he usually used to address the group.

Cats from all over the camp gathered.

Claw continued. "Our ranks have swelled the over the last several seasons. I have decided that we are going to reclaim our territory by the lake!" Several cats cheered.

"I will choose three cats to infiltrate the clans, earn their trust, then kill the leader, deputy, and medicine cat. Then the clan will fall, and we can pick them off and reclaim our territory!" The cats cheered harder.

"The cats going will be Fang, Squirrel, and Raven." I gasped. I'm not surprised he chose his own brother, but my sister and I, it was a great honor to be chosen by Claw to go on a mission. I follow my sister to the front of the group, under the tree branch Claw was on.

"The meeting is over. Fang, Raven, Squirrel, meet me in my den. I have to talk to you."

We nodded and dispersed. I headed to Claw's den.

(A/N I know I know... Short chapter. But anyway, I. excited to write this book. I've never written from the point of view of a rouge before.)

Read
Comment
Vote.

~Firespirit