Untrue Confessions

My eyes opened slowly to the feel of a warm hand cupping one of my breasts above the thin sheet that was covering my body. I couldn't move being enfolded by that arm as that body spooned me on the best skin-to-skin feeling I ever had. Moving from there was, by far, the last thing I wanted to do. Cause I knew who owned that special and soft warmth and that matchless way of holding me against him. I knew every secret his body held for me now, and I knew I had to let them all go as soon as I would move out from there. Let him go.

And I also knew what would happen when I'd have to turn on my cellphone again, open the windows, and get out of that door. I knew I would have to face all my mistakes. Especially this one.

I tried to reach for my phone without moving my body, with only one arm, but the nightstand was too far. I had no idea what time was right now, but I could see the light shining outside my window. My heart was forcing me to stay still and go back to sleep in that perfect position I could grow old on, although my head was completely aware of the amount of mess I made in only a few hours. Yeah, my head won this time.

I reached for the nightstand again, moving all my body and Brian's along to at least pick up my phone. When I felt his arm pulling me back and kneading both my breasts under his touch, I knew I had woken him. My body fell back to his chest, and he kept making a few lazy moves on my skin until my nipples were poking on his fingers. God, I had shivers everywhere.

"Don't even think about moving out from me." He muttered on my neck after spreading a few kisses there as his hand dropped all the way down to my lower belly and then to my clit. My eyes rolled over my head instantly, and I couldn't breathe again.

I was easily turned on in the morning, but... this was way too easy. Yes, he also had that power over me.

He squeezed his body harder against my back while playing softly with my delicate skin down there, making my butt cheeks get a feel of his morning wood. My hips moved slightly in response as the fire was gradually climbing up from my core to every cell of my body.

Facing the world now? Totally out of the question...

Unless... a loud Zeppelin tune would be blasting out of my phone. And yeah, it was.

"No, Emily, you're not answering now." Brian didn't stop his fingers on me and held me tighter, inhaling deep on my cheek skin.

Can someone, please, teach me how to say no to this man?

I moaned loudly when his hips moved against my back as accelerated as his middle finger pace on my clit, my breath rushing at both back and front thrust. He was rock hard now; I could feel it.

The ringtone was still echoing in the room, but I couldn't care less.

Almost there, almost there...

"Ohhh, Brian... please let me..." I couldn't finish the sentence. My racing heart was pounding on my mouth and my neck when I grabbed his head and pressed his face against mine to feel his breath breezing on my skin.

When I moved my face to look at him, there was the trigger to my climax. The magnificent lines of his face. His jaw clenched as if he was the one having that orgasm. His tongue licking his own wicked smile. His beautiful eyes squinting to mine. All that combination made me feel the last and the most intense throb inside my womb, finally.

I gasped heavily in relief, and his smile grew wider when he realized I had gotten there. I didn't even wait for my muscles to relax. When he pulled his hand out, the first thing I did was to pick up my phone.

 When he pulled his hand out, the first thing I did was to pick up my phone