~Sad mood(dnf)~

George was sitting at the kitchen bar, and was just staring down at his bowl of spaghetti constantly twisting the fork. He had just gotten off stream less than an hour ago, and he was still upset about something someone said and made a thing in chat.
Dream walked in the room to get some soda when he saw George. "Love, is everything alright?" He walked over to George.
"No..just some stuff over chat." George pushed his bowl away and layed his head down.
"I'm sorry that happened. Look,we all have days like this. It'll be okay." Dream patted gogy's back.
"Clay you don't understand. They were calling me a twink and a freak. The one who started it all even got some others to join in on it. It took 2 moderators to get rid of  'em."
Dream was quiet and lightly plays with George's hair. "Well..how bout I do something to cheer you up?"
"That.. might be nice" George responded, hesitating some. Dream nodded and picked his colorblind bean up and started to walk to the couch. Dream sat George down and sits beside him.
"Is it alright if I use some restraints and/or special tools on you?" Dream asked. George half nodded. Dream then got up and went into his room for a few moments.
He came back out with a box of things and ties George's wrists and feet together then rolls up Gogy's shirt and unsocks his feet. At last he got ontop of George and held his hands up right over his boyfriend's sensitive stomach.
"You ready?" He asked and George nodded. Dream grinned and started to slowly drag his nails against gogy's skin up and down which produced a stream of giggles from the adorable colorblind bean.
Dream continued to do this but at the last moment, he attacked George's sides which then he burst into laugher.
"Pfft-! H-heheyy!" Gogy giggled turning his head some.
"Awe is someone a little ticklish here~?" Dream asked in a teasing voice. He stopped for a second, and pulls a feather and an electric toothbrush out of the box he brought, holding the objects up in George's sight of vision. "Oh George~"
Before Gogy had a full moment to react, Dream turned on the toothbrush and put it on the worst spot on George's side, and used the feather to tickle his neck. George bursts into more laughter and started squirming.
"NOHOHOHO!! S-STAHAHAP IT PLEHEESE!"
"Stop what George?"
"T-TIHIHICKLING MEHEHE!!"
"Tickle you? Alright I guess I could do it more~"
And Dream taped the brush onto gogy's side and turned around grinning more now looking at George's feet.
"Hm what to use,what to use. Oh I know!" Dream grabbed some baby oil and a brush and put it on George's feet. He let that soak in some and started scrubbing hard (but not to hurt) George's soles.
George's constant stream of giggling turned into a full on high strung laughter scream as he shook his head a lot and tried pulling away already begging for mercy.
"NOHOHOHO!! PLEASE STAHAP IT I CANT BEAR IT!!" he screamed in laughter.
"What's the code words~"
"Dreehheam your hot!"  And with that, Dream stopped and stopped tickling George, along with turning off the electric toothbrush.
"You feeling better now baby?" Dream asked. George nodded.
"Yeah. T-thanks." And then for the rest of that day, Dream agreed to let George try tickle tools on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's the end my friends! Hope you liked this! <3