~Prank gone wrong (dnf)~

Dream was vibing in his room and was just thinking. I want to have some fun, but what could I do? He thought.
He kept thinking and thinking until he had an idea.
Dream grinned and got to work.

Once dream had finished his little prank set up, he sat on his bed smiling with mischief. "George! Come here. I wanna show you something. It's cool!" He called.
A few seconds later George ran into the doorway into Dream's room. There was tape stuck there so George ran into tape and then fell.
"Ack! Dream what did you set up-" Gogy asked while flailing around on the ground which only made the tape go around him and trap him more.
Dream smiled more and then slid off the bed and walked to George not answering.
"dREam-! Answer me!" whined George having a voice crack when saying Dream.
"Awe.. and why should I?" replied Dream as he sat on his boyfriend's legs looking at George's socked feet.
George wiggled. "Get off mE-!"
"Ooorr," Dream started, drawing out the 'or'. "I could not get off of you and do this~"
When he finished that sentence, Dream slid a nail up George's arch towards him. In response, the colorblind bean giggled.
"W-wait Dream dont-!" he begged.
"Don't what?"
"Tickle me-" George stopped and suddenly realized his mistake.
"Okay then if you insist." And with that Dream started scratching his boyfriend's feet tickling him.
George started laughing and wiggling around a lot. "NOHOHOHOO!!"
Little did either them know was that the tape around George was slowly peeling off and breaking. Dream soon stopped tickling George feet only to take unsock the troubled feet he was just tickling.
"D-dream. No don't you dare.." said Gogy cautiously, but it was no use. Dream started slowlysliding his finger up and down his ticklish boyfriend's sole to drive him crazy. This earned him a bunch more giggles and wiggling from George.
"Stahahahaaappp-" he pleaded.
"Awe but this is a fun prank~" Dream replied back.
Just then George was able to move his arms and realized this, and he pushed himself up and twisted himself which also threw Dream off of him. George was happy and grins at Dream knowing he'll get revenge. He got ontop of Dream and saddled him so he wouldn't be able to get away. Dream started a George.
"Looks like someone's prank failed." he said with triumph.
"Heh.. Gogy you don't have to do this.."
"Oh but you started and I'm just getting revenge."
Because dream only had a white,thin T-shirt on, George took this advantage and rolled dream's shirt up to show his toned stomach skin. George didn't give dream two seconds to think before he started attacking and scribbling his nails all over his tall boyfriend's sides and ribs.
Dream started laughing, turning his head covering his mouth in order muffle his kettle like laughs. He may have not been super ticklish there but he was still ticklish a lot there.
"Geohohohrrggehehee stahahahaaappp!" He cried out.
"Nope, you started it." Gogy responded back with.
Dream kept laughing and his laughter went up higher as George started to scribble his stubby nails all over his stomach. He shook his head.
"Okay okhahahayy! I'm sohohorhehehey-!" Dream said wanting the tickles to stop even though he also loved them.
"Promise?" George asked still tickling his boyfriend. Dream nodded, and George pulled back.
Dream breathed heavily trying to get air.
"Next time fully think your pranks and attacks out love." Said George smiling.
"You're such a dork." Dream said.
"And you're such a great boyfriend." George said back with a hint of playful sarcasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading this! :D
I hoped you enjoyed it and make sure to vote or comment (only if you want to)