cuddling with Draco Malfoy for the first time(hc)

you and draco have been dating for about 3 weeks when he insists that you spend the night in his private dorm.

he didn't ask you to stay for the night earlier because he was quite shy as he hadn't done anything like this before.

he would give you his shirt(which is very lose on you) to wear for the night

at first, you both would be laying on your sides of the bed looking at each other.he so badly wants to hold you but is very awkward and hesistant, afraid you would be uncomfortable.

after the staring contest, you would bid him goodnight and turn away from him, your back facing him.

"fuck it", he whispers under his breath.

you feel him moving closer to you.you feel his fingers brush your back a few times before he wraps an arm around your waist from behind.

you both would be red by this point and you couldn't hide the smile that grazed your features.

he would bury his face in the crook of you neck and plant a kiss as soft as a feather there.

if you weren't red before, you are definitely a tomato now.

he slips his hand under your shirt and rests it on your stomach.

he feels your breath hitching and slightly smirks.

"is this okay?", he would whisper against your neck, afraid it might have gone too far.

when he hears your affirmative response, he feels his body relax and unconciously starts rubbing small circles on your skin, ones that could make you shiver.

you both fall asleep into a deep slumber, tangled with each other.