𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 : 1

You opened your eyes in your still moving carriage, you peeked at outside with the little window you had, the sun has risen. Soon, Germany started to move little by little, then raised his head. He seemed like a bit older than he was yesterday. Looking more like a 11 year old.

"Guten Morgen Fraulein, how are you?" Germany asked politely.

"Ah, I would certainly be better if we handled the situation..." you were watching the moving trees outside.

" Is he as scary as they say?" he asked again with his soft voice. "I heard Baden and Hesse talking about it."

You brushed it off, " Perhaps they should also point out their flaws if they are so interested in that, do not believe in talk of minor states who gained a seat after supporting Napoleon." Germany looked confused. "They were tiny as you, few years ago." You added.

"I'm not tiny." Germany protested and crossed his arms.

"You'll grow pass them in no time."

Germany just studied inside the carriage, then decided there is nothing interesting so he moved closer to you, so he can watch the outside.

"There is also a window in other side."

Germany shrugged and hugged your arm.

"How should I address him?" he asked.

"He sees you as a brother, call him by his name, Gilbert."

He silently nodded and the conversation ended for at least an hour. Later, to keep him occupied (pun intended) you gave him a book about schism and he left you in peace until the end of the ride.

----------------°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°--------------

You finally reached the garrison Gilbert was positioned in, there was no ceremony nor greeting as it would happen in Berlin, just a military base without manners nor customs.

You were escorted to a small building which seemed like he was staying, you were holding Germany's hand tight and knocked. A maid opened the door and told you that he was in his study room.

With steps paced down for Germany to catch up, you slowly climbed the stairs and find the room. You find him with his blue jacket hung on his chair and Gilbert watching outside with his hands back. He turned around as you walked in and wore a big smile for his new brother.

You let his hand go and signed him to go closer, Gilbert went down on one knee and greeted his brother. "Hallo Ludwig, how was the trip?" he asked genuinely. Germany, now Ludwig, told about how big trees were and how exciting was the book you gave him, Gilbert patiently waited for him to finish.

When Ludwig was out of breath and things to say, Gilbert praised him, "How awesome you are, coming all these way alone" he checked you with his eyes, "You also protected (y/n), I'm so proud of you!" Gilbert hugged Ludwig and lifted him up, you stepped aside while he "flew" him around and then through the door.

The laughter was over and Gilbert came back with empty hands, "I showed him his temporary room, he was amazed with the toys I picked for him, does he remind you of someone?" He smiled and put his hands on his waist. "No, I never met a kid as clever as he is." You said sarcastically. "Me neither." Gilbert said and kissed your forehead. "Thank you." you smirked, "Is escorting awesome prussia's brother only costs me a forehead kiss? Unbelievable!" you teased him.

"Well, if my lady wants to negotiate the fee..." he started to give you kisses on your face and then lips, it was always a short one as you both couldn't risk the possibility of this relationship to be uncovered. It could be a quite scandal.

He went back to his desk "When this is over, I'll tell Friedrich Wilhelm to build me my own Palace, no matter the size and I won't let anyone inside and have my all time spend with you." He said, his red-violet burning eyes were staring at you, yet you only blushed and take away your gaze with a smile.

"What should I tell the other states?" you asked while your cheeks still being red.

Gilbert looked at you, "Tell them Prussia is pleased what he saw, a skilled diplomat and my awesome brother."