𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 : 2

You sat on Gilbert's desk while he was playing the flute in the same room. You were trying to write a genuine yet diplomatic letter to your Lords back in Berlin. You reasured them with the pacifist approach Prussia has for his brothers, describing how fatherly he was when he saw "Ludwig" for the first time. 'Fatherly' it isn't really a word to describe him. He matured as he spent more and more time away from the court. Starting with Friedrich and now his nephews.

He was, nonetheless, still him. He seemed not to forget how child he can be and how enthusiastic about action. Yet, you hoped he lacks some action especially around those times.

"Who should we assign as a tutor for Ludwig?" You asked. Gilbert stopped playing. "Me, of course. What kind of question is this?" He played a little and stopped again "Do you have a better candidate than me? Please, they cannot even come closer to my awesomeness level." then he continued playing it.

It was quite easy to tell how he feels by the way he plays, now, he was quite aggressive. He must be angry at the others, not trusting him enough. You left the paper to dry and sat on the chair right infront of him and listened until he finished.

He carefully yet swiftly placed the flute in its case and closed it. He sighed and turned to you, the loving eyes that followed him wherever he goes.

He sat next to you and put his head on your shoulder, grabbed your hand and kissed it. "Aren't you tired, Ludwig must already went to sleeping." You smiled, "I can stay a while until you show me my room." and then added "Must be the same room as yours so you wouldnt get much troubled for it." Gilbert smiled. "I don't think I can sleep. Not in this situation." You took his head and pressed it on your breasts and caress his head. "It will be okay, we will have another miracle."

You both sleep on the couch in study room. Only light beams of the morning sun made you wake up. You opened your eyes slowly and saw Ludwig standing infront of you.

"Guten morgen, Fraulein." He said with an adorable voice. "When can I have breakfast?"

"Slow down Ludwig," You placed your finger on your lips and showed Gilbert hugging your waist with his head on your lap with your eyes. Ludwig nodded in silence and you slowly lifted his head up but you failed and Gilbert jumped in fear, only calmed down when he realised you both were with him. "Oh." He sobbed "Gott, I thought... oh, how are you today Ludwig? Are you hungry?" he jumped out of the couch and lifted Ludwig to downstairs. You followed them behind to the table filled with food.

"You can eat whatever you want!" He exclaimed, and helped Ludwig to sit down, then he noticed you and pulled your chair. "Sadly I couldn't bring any strawberries as you liked, farmer's told me it's not the season." He sighed. "But don't worry, I tried my best to deny and accuse them of not selling some to me!" he laughed 'kesesese'. "But turns out they didn't lie."

You smiled. "It's okay, I think they make my face fluffy anyways." Gilbert grabbed your cheeks

"But that's what makes you cute!"

you slapped his hands "So I wouldn't be cute without it?" you jokingly objected

"No!" he cried, "Of course not."

You giggled and started the meal.

___________________
https://danidrawsstuff.tumblr.com/post/673416799317114880/1st-week-of-animation-school-has-been-awesome-but