Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and situations are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Also, I am not knowledgeable with things about the showbiz industry. If you find errors, please tell me so I can correct them and improve the story. Some of the things I will be mentioning are based on what I have seen, read, and heard. I have also done a little research and understood some terms. 

This story is originally an AU serye on Twitter that I have planned to write, but I decided not to continue it there. I do not want to associate any of the characters to actual persons or have any portrayers. Also, the views and opinions of the characters do not, in any way, reflect those of the author's.

C O P Y R I G H T 

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be produced, distributed, or transmitted in any means without the permission of the author. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

* * *

This story contains strong language and themes which could be disturbing for others. 

Read at your own risk.

The photo used in the cover of this story is not mine. Credits to the rightful owner(s).