【ONE】

What was thought to be a legend. Dating back 500 years ago. Kamamatu a prosperous world. Filled from stem to stern with dragons, natives and peace. The clan of Draku was the capital of the nine isles. Many would come from far and wide to feast upon the land of the noble. Not to mention the royalty who lived there. King Shaka and Queen Sentarli young of age but full of wisdom kept the world in balance and perfect harmony.
Her lady Majesty Sentarli was 9 months pregnant and awaiting her new Born child.

Many had heard that her majesty had fallen into labour. Natives flocked from all over bearing gifts for the newborn and her mother. Although... thirteen hours had gone by and still no baby was born. The people became restless. And many held ceremonies to talk to the gods asking, no pleading with them to bring the new born into this world safely and soon.

King Shaka was no where to be seen. He had locked himself in his work room. Creating something. Though no one knew what.

Her majesty screamed in pain again. Her desperate cries heard through the village of Draku. People hung their heads low in sorrow. Feeling the pain that the young 30 year old was experiencing. Though many haven't experienced it for themselves but they made a connection and shared her majesty's pain.

A cry could be heard echoing throughout the tent. People gasped in awe and made desperate futile attempts to get closer to the tent to catch even a glimpse of the new born. But to no avail the guards put a stop to every attempt made. People lined up and left gifts of all shapes and sizes around the tent and soon the crowd dispatched.

King Shaka approached the tent and entered seeing a wearisome young queen, his wife holding a beautiful baby.

"You have been blessed by Thor with a little girl" the village healer Versaka said before taking a wooden tub full of bloodied water and after birth outside to dispose of.

"What should be name her?" Shaka asked his Wife.
A tired response just audible suggested "Mursha"
Shaka carefully plucked the newborn from her mother who almost instantly fell asleep. Holding the baby close to him he repeated her name.
"Mursha. Mursha. My little Mursha. May you grow to be a fine leader of the Draku clan. This I will pray to the gods for everyday.

And he did just that.

/\/\/\/\
Hope you liked the first chapter. Please don't forget to VOTE if you liked the chapter. I'll update when I can.
Word count:439