Chapter 2

'Good morning ladies and gentleman we are roughly 30 mins out from London Heathrow , again thank you for flying with British airways I hope you enjoyed your flight and we hope to see you again soon ' After the announcement Ravina left her seat to go to the bathroom , there she washed her face and prepared to put on her makeup . She applied her foundation and quickly changed from her trackies into her more suitable outfit of,
Acid wash skinny jeans
A white crop top
And baby blue high heeled stilettos
Ravina quickly exited the bathroom and headed to her first class seat where she finished applying the rest of her makeup . With about another 5 minutes to landing , Ravina packed her bag and got out her vlogging camera .
'Bonjour les gens , je suis juste d'atterrir à l'aéroport de Londres si mal vous voir plus loin. ( hi guys I'm just about to land in London and to go and visit my new flat speak soon, ( it's a rubbish translation sorry ))
This vlog was for her french channel , which was popular with 4 million subscribers but not as popular as her English one , RiRiRuns.
This was it , Ravina Lee was moving to London into her new flat with best friends Zoë and Tanya . She was so excited , for her new chapter in her life .

Once the plane had landed , Ravina pulled out her camera and started chatting in French to it . Once she went through security , and got her many bags she went through customs . Before she left the airport she picked up some duty free for the girls , a Jo Malone perfume for Tanya and the Daisy by Marc Jacobs for Zoë. While she walked out of the terminal she spotted a man holding a sign for a Ravina Lee, how confusing she thought she didn't think she had booked anyone to take her . The man spotted her instantly,
Miss Lee , my name is Mark , Baroness Cassandra send me to show you her leaving present to you '
'Oh okay then Mark lead the way '
Slowly they made it through the crowds of fans waiting for her into the car park . In front of her there was a shiny black Range Rover sport with all black leather interior and a personalised number plate.
'OMG this is amazing !' Ravina screamed , she started talking to her self in French as she inspected the shiny new vehicle in front of her . Mark told her that the Baroness Cassandra was sorry she couldn't see me off but she wanted me to have the car. She thanked Mark and hopped into her new car with a large grin on her face . Ravina pulled out the layby at the airport and went on to the motorway after about 30 mins of driving she pulled over and vlogged her new car in both French and English before continuing to the flat .

It took another 30 mins before Ravina entered the apartment building car park . She walked upstairs to her new apartment 205 and unlocked it , she called out to Zoë and Tanya but none of them were in to Ravina's surprise .
She sighed and headed back downstairs to start and bring her luggage up .

On the second trip up with her last suitcase , Ravina opened the door and saw Zoë and Tanya chatting in the lounge .
'GIRLS !!!!' Ravina shouted running over to then and enveloping them in a huge hug.
'We've missed you RiRi ' Tanya announced whilst smiling
'Yeah but we mostly missed your accent ' Zoë chirped up they all fell silent before collapsing in a fit of giggles .

After a lot of laughter later and a few bottles of champagne , Ravina was left on her own to finish packing as the girls went out to get a wagamama take away .
This gave her enough time to set up her main camera on the tripod and to quickly shoot a video . Tanya and Zoë said they would be about 30 mins that was loads of time to shoot 2 videos one of each channel .

They both were titled My new apartment tour , after filming she quickly showered and changed into her pajamas before meeting the girls in the dinning room .
As Ravina walked out of her room they both gasped ,
'RiRi ! Your so skinny , your body is perfect !!!!!!! They both were saying .
Ravina just looked down at her appearance , she was only wearing a pair of shorts and a long t-shirt nothing fancy .

After a lovely dinner and lots of talking / gossiping they all headed their separate ways to bed .