gameing

y/n fell out of bed awkwardly and grumbled complainingly and then they got back in bed and slept more bc they are not like the others theyre totally qirky and they are not a morning person!!!!!!!!!! 🤪🤪🤪🤪 then they had a dream about their faivort you tuber and CRUSH OWO dainy gonales!!!! the dream went like this

y/n was gameing on their'yre pc and playing epic mobile games on a emulator because they are that dedicated to gameing on the cool mobile games that danny had talked aboot that they got a pc just to run them smooth;ly because they aer an Epic Gamer xD. then the game turned into instagram and y/n kept scrolling through hot comedy instagrammers. they sighed sadly. none of them were as hot as fanny gonzles. y/n cried becauser they hadnt looked at dannys face for 43 whole minutes and their tears fell in the keyboard and broke it. they could not look at danny more because keyboard was gone. vaporised. obliterated. they then defenestrated their entire pc and it fell on their neighbours head named daryl. good. daryl was a homophobe, and more inportantly to y/n, was not greg. (a/n: obivosly homophobia is bad and cringe but y/n had differnet priorotys) anyway y/n flipped the bird at daryl and dropped a minecraft anvil on him killing him instantly fuck you daryl you pervert i hope you move very far away to hell and stop looking at me you fuck. daryl fucking died and then y/n went back to their computer and played start wars the new replic. then they heard their alarm going off and woke up.

y/n cringed at the sound of their alarm it was despacito because theyre a qurky memer xd. they beat the alarm cock to death and got up and softly uwued their way into the kitchen to make a breakfast.

"mmmm i want toast" said the y/h/c-haired gamer, getting bread from the fridge and putting it in the toester. then they screamed., because

There was a dolphin man in their window 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

"AAAAAA WHO TF R U" y/n yelled, in their y/v-sounding voice.

the dolphin man busted in through the window and grabbed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "YREO'U COMING WITH ME" he said!!!!!!!!

"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" y/n scream

then the dolphin man teleported them both into a cave where there was chris mclean. "ALRIGHT CAMPERS TODAYS CHALLENGE IS TO BE THE FIRST TO REACH THIS STATUE OF DANNY GONZALES, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE BURIED UNDER 6 METRES OF HEAVILY PEED ON SNOW FILLED WITH PIRANHAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEH THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD *EATS POPCORN*"

"b-b-b-b-b-b-bb-b-b-bb-b-bbbb-but im tt-t-t-tt-t-t-t-t-t-t--too awkward and ccc-c-c-c--c-clumsy to do a c-c-c-c-challenge 🥺🥺🥺🥺" y/n said, crying their eyes off, because they were very awkarrd and clumsy, too much so to do a challenge.

chris mclean pulled a gun outta his fucking ass or something and was like "do it or youll never see danny again" and damny gorgonzola was also there,  crying out, "help, let me go".

y/n gasped and said, "d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-dd-d-d-0-dd--d-dd-dannY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"please complete the challenge its the only way out of here 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" danny wailed. "i know you can do it y/n, pls get us outta here 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺"

"ok" y/n looked around the room at the other contestants. there was izzy from tdi, indian joker, kurtits connor, shadow the hedgehog, coldsteel the heghog, jarrett the hedgehog, grinder the hedgehog, memeulous, kwite, corpse husband, dreamwastaken, luther from ghost eyes, some random guy, nagito komaeda, amy lee from evanescence, varli, y/n's best friend eleisha who was very fashionable and girly and pretty and outgoing, zooey deschanel, 100 gecs, smash mouth, bob the builder, fortnite ninja, kermit the frog, sandy cheeks from spoongbap, and my friend simon. y/n sighed and got ready at the starting line of the race. this was gonna be a touhg one.