Chapter 1 ~ Bleach

"Loading flight 45 to Milan, Italy." A robotic voice said over the intercom. I sighed and grabbed my suitcases and followed the line of people into the plane. The plane smelt of antiseptic wipes and bleach. I held my breath and took a seat near the back. I took that time to go through my carry on. Lipstick knife, check. Climbing heels, check. Pager, check. Xray glasses, check. Money, check. And of course a picture of the target, Chresanto August. I was good... for now.

My manicured nails trailed over my ID that read. 'Jade Ventura ; Secret Agent.' Underneath it, the ID had my real name which no one called me except for my parents and non-agent people. The words rolled over my tongue, "Katherine Brown." How pathetic. "I'm guessing that's your name." Said a voice. I turned my head so fast, I had a minor case of whiplash. "Uh, no. My name is Gwen." I said directing myself towards mystery guy. He look mighty familar. Like I've seen him before. "My name is Chresanto, Chresanto August."

                                                                        ♣

"You saw him already?" Kyla yelled from over the phone. I had rushed to bathroom desperate to tell Kyla the news after my run-in with Mr. August. I have to admit, he was way cuter in person. His Carmel skin tone, his curls. I stopped myself. I was not going to fall in love with the enemy. "Do you hear me?!" Kyla yelled. I sighed. "Wait, please repeat that?" I stated. I heard Kyla groan. "Do not leave him out your sight. Make him fall in love with you for all I care." Kyla stated hanging up the phone soon after.

"I'm happy you're back." Chresanto said with a hint of amusement in his voice. "But tell me, what is a pretty girl like you doing alone in Milan?" He stated biting his lip. I felt a blush creep into my cheeks. "Um, I'm a model. I go by the code name Gwen Drenline." He nodded. "I guess we'll be seeing each other often. I'm a friend of the owner of the venue." Chresanto stated. I nodded. Perfect.

                                                      Marit Hotel - Suite 546.

"You little bastard!" I yelled into the phone. I didn't even wait for Kyla's reply. She had to be kidding me. Was she really serious? She got Chresanto a room right next to me. I sighed a hung up. No, no, no. Did she not understand how much easier it would be for him to figure out I'm not a model? Sometimes, I wonder what the heck goes through her head. I ran my fingers through my brunette hair and sipped on some red wine.

I began browsing through the files. Apparently, Chresanto has been known to be a seductive player. Dating many models before the mysteriously were found dead with a gun shot to the head. It also stated that a week later, every single penny from their overflowing bank accounts were wiped away. Also, mysteriously. "That means I'm next." I said shuddering. This by far was the most twisted case I've been assigned to. Besides the one with the psycho farmer.

I heard a knock on the door and to my surprise saw Chresanto. Oh gosh, what do I do? What am I suppose to wear? Crap, the files! I rushed to the bed and shoved the files underneath it. I causually took a comb and combed through my hair trying to look decent. Not so calmly, I opened the door. "Gwen?" He asked. He was wearing a wife beater and some basketball shorts but he still managed to send every blood in my body on fire.

"Oh, so you booked the same hotel as me? You must really want to get in my pants." I said smirking. Chresanto returned the gesture shoving his hand on the wall behind me leaving us in a very promising position. "Trust me babe, I could have you and your pants faster than you can say apple." Chresanto threatened. It was so hard for me to breathe but I managed to sputter out, "Apple." He unleashed his grip and smirked at me. "A challenge, even more of a turn on." He stated before leaving.

I locked the door behind me and sighed. This would be a challenge. How would she expect me to handle this mission all alone? I needed help, I needed a strong man, and a strong woman, to keep me on lock down. And I knew exactly who to call. Jacob Perez and Zonnique Pullins.

[ Hoped you liked it! Okay so Jade Ventura is played by Troian Bellisario.I thought that was good because Troian is like a very tomboyish person from what it looks like. Oh, yeah.  I need atleast 2 votes for the next chapter. I'm starting off slow to see if people will actually like this book.]  

first edited on 11/07/13 -