Chapter 4- Scooped out.

I checked my watch for the 16th time in the last 5 minutes. It was 4:45, and I was beginning to think noone was going to show up. Then Zonnique knudged me as she spotted Chresanto walking in. I held my breath as he took a seat next to the pot we were hiding behind. 4 minutes later, an Ethiopian girl walked in eyeing Chresanto madly. "Roc! You are such a bastard!" The girl yelled slapping him. Roc? I expected Roc to make a seen, but then again, that would blow his cover.

"Isabella, wait. Let me explain." Chresanto said not flinching a bit as Isabella attempted a couple of times to punch him. "What." She spat taking a seat. "Listen, I haven't killed her yet. We haven't..." Chresanto looked around, as if he was scared. "Slept with each other," He said barely above a whisper. "Bullshit." This Isabella girl stated. "Listen here, 'S'," Chresanto said leaning in. "I need you to realize, we're dealing with Jade Ventura. Not some country girl who happened to fly to Milan." I gasped. He knew it was me!

"How close have you gotten to banging her?" Isabella asked picking at the bagel on Chresanto's plate. "Last night. I was almost there but I guess she got scared." Chresanto said shrugging. Isabella raised an eyebrow. "Scared? Of you? Maybe she already knows you'll kill her if she sleeps with you," Isabella stated.  Chresanto shook his head. "Doubt it. I mean I know she's a secret agent and all, but she's not that good. She left her phone in my drawer." Chresanto said.

"Nice going dumb ass." Zonnique said knudging me. "Get her alone. Invite her to that fashion show. You know what to do from there... right?" Chresanto nodded and bit his lip. "Now, can we have make-up sex at my hotel?" Chresanto asked.

                                                                         ♣

All I could hear was the constant moaning and groaning from Chresanto's room. I sighed. I couldn't get any work done with this. I grabbed my bobby pin and headed out the door. I stuck the bobby pin into the card slider and twisted it around until the door opened slightly. There on the couch laid Isabella and Chresanto.

"You finally brought a girl home and you have sex with her on the couch? Very classy Chresanto." I said rolling my eyes. Chresanto grabbed his boxers quickly and shoved them on, however his friend didn't even bother putting clothes on. I had to admit, her body was banging.

"How'd you get in Ja- Gwen?" Chresanto said. I smirked at his slip up. "Left the door unclosed dumbass." I said. I took a seat on the couch, instantly regretting it as I sat ontop of a warm wet spot. "Did I leave my phone here?" I asked. Chresanto nodded. "It's in the first drawer in the kitchen." Chresanto stated. I took my time browsing the drawer. Next to my phone was an ID with Chresanto's name on it. Silently, I slipped it into my pant pocket and walked out the kitchen.

"Thanks, I'll be heading out." I said. "I'll call you." Chresanto said closing the door after me. As soon as I was in the comfort of my own hotel room, I eyed the ID. It had his Social Security number and everything. I smirked and pulled out my laptop. With a click of a button, I scanned his ID and his information popped up on the screen. Grabbing my phone, I called Jacob and Zonnique. They had to see this.

                                                                                ♣

3 weeks had passed and everything seemed fine with Chresanto and I. I was starting to think he never really was going to hurt me. I was walking back to the hotel after my jog in the park. It was getting dark outside and I had my music in my ear jamming to Jhene Aiko. I felt a firm tap on my shoulder and jumped. A guy in a black hoody grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear, "Where is the ID?"

I kicked whatever it was in what felt like his nuts and took off running. The footsteps got louder and louder and my breath got shorter and shorter. Suddenly, the arm grabbed my hand again pushing me onto the floor. His hands roamed my body checking every spot, from my shirt pocket to my socks. I kicked his face causing him to groan in pain. The position switched and I was ontop of him. I grabbed my lipstick knife from my pocket and pointed it at him. "Do you really wanna get stabbed by a girl?" I said smirking.

Then, 2 more people came towards us shoving the knife out my hand. I was cornered. Suddenly, I remembered something. Looking down at my chest, I clicked my necklace and sent an alert to any secret agent on duty. "I guess I'd have to handle you guys by myself." I said kicking someone in the face. I grabbed their arms and twisted them around flipping them over. One of them grabbed me and pushed me on the floor pointing  gun to myself. I forced my self not to freak out as I heard a loud shatter. Expecting myself to be dead I opened my eyes. There, with a broken bottle in his hands, was Jacob. "I'm always there for you." He said.