Chapter 4: Studio Time

Beyonce p.o.v

Today the guys and girls are taking me to their studio where they work. I can't lie im excited to be here but also nervous because my ex was a singer just like the rest of them and i don't wanna find him here.

We walked in and i was in awe.
"It's beautiful so u guys come here everyday?" I asked as we entered a huge red room with a table filled with little buttons and a glass window which lead to a smaller room with microphones.

" Nah we only come in here if we have ideas for a song u wanna try it out?" Trey asked opening the door to the booth with the head sets.

"Sure but i don't think im good at it"

"It's okay we don't judge" he reassured me.

I walked in the booth and put on the headset while he told me what to do.

Trey p.o.v

"Okay so when i push that button you should hear music, then you'll sing while i record"

"KK" she said then i started the music to Alicia Keys " Fire we Make" and put her on speaker so the rest could hear her.

"Hey baby, how u doin tonight
I wanna let u know
I wanna tell u just how i feel
I wanna love u baby,
and its going so great
I wanna burn a candle turn the darkness to light " she sang with so much passion staring me in my eyes feeling on her curvy body.

" With the fire we make
It's getting hotter and hotter huh
Like a moth to a flame can't stay away
From the fire we make
It's getting higher and higher huh
Like the night to the day can't stay away
No Noooo No Noooo can't stayyyy awayyyyy" as she continued singing to the harmony of the song and i couldn't help but get memorized by her body and voice.

"Treyyyy" she called but i was in the zone.

" Aye ma nigga u alright" Aug said snapping me out ma faze.

"Uhhhh... Yeah"

"Man u was in the zone what was u thinking bout" Ush said turning the mic off speaker and letting Bey out.

" Nothing umm.... let's go it's getting late" i said in a rush to leave.

"Aight u call me later tho bye" Usher said picking up a half sleep Jordan , while Aug woke up Nicki who was passed out as well.

Since they were taking their girls to their house i was alone with Beyonce. I took her back to my house and wished her goodnight, but i couldn't sleep myself because all i could think about was Bey. Am I catching feelings with a girl i barley know?