Chapter 22: Silence is Pain

Usher p.o.v

Its been a while now and I haven't heard a single peep out of her. I'm starting to think that she really does hate me, but hey its not my fault my manager chose Alicia. Speaking of Alicia I'm in the dance studio with her right now practicing for the show. At least SHE'S showing me some attention!

"And one, two, three, four" our choreography counted as we danced body to body with the music. We were really getting into the music and dance moves, and once the song ended I looked down to see Alicia biting her lip.

"Okay break I gotta take a phone call" the instructor said exiting the room.

I sat against a wall pulling out my phone texting Jordan once again that I'm sorry, even tho she never responds. But my phone was yanked out of my hands and throughed over to the side, and I looked up to Alicia smirking. She betta hope that phone not broke I thought, but I stopped thinking and tensed up when she sat on my lap.

"What are u doing"

"Shhh! baby relax "she said caressing my face and playing in my hair. She moved in closer and closer to my face as I froze from fear.

"Aight come on let's finish up for tonight" Shawn the instructor said putting up her phone and entering the room. I quickly got up, pushed Alicia off of me ,and got in position in the middle of the dance floor trying to forget what almost happened.

Shawn p.o.v

I got a phone call so I told Usher and Alicia to take a break.

"Hello"

"Hi this is Jordan Songz im calling b/c well i can't dance and im in need for assistance"

"Oh yes im glad u called but i have two clients im working on right now so~"

"Look Shawn im not gonna lie to ya I've been calling choreographers all day and they've all said the same thing and im truly desperate."

"Okay u know what I'll see what times i can fit u in b/c u sound like someone i can work with"

"Thank u soooo much"

"Ur welcome but hey um u datin Usher right" i said peeping my head out to check on him.

"Yeah why" she said sounding nervous.

"Oh well i don't wanna be in y'all business but Alicia is getting pretty cozy sitting on his lap"

"WHAT?!?!"

"Hey but u ain't hear it from me aight I'll call u later with the times" i said then hung up quickly entering the room.

Wow i thought this job just got even more stressful :-(