Chapter 13: Unlucky Test

Karruche p.o.v

I woke up the next morning with the worst mysterious pains in my stomach. I looked over at a sleeping, naked, and chained up Chris. DAMN!!! What did we do last night. I was soon interrupted by the disturbing taste of vomit coming up my throat, that's when i threw up everywhere.

" Babe u ok" Chris asked waking up.

" No but let me unchain u" i took of the chufs rubbing the red burning rings around his wrists.

"Owwww look after what happened last night i finally realized something"

"What?"

"U a freak" he said i looked at him sideways with the bish really face.

"OKAY (Dead laughing) but foreal ummm..... I think u preggers.

After he said that I just stared at the wall blankly, then getting up racing towards the shower rushing to get to the store.

*At store*

I ran threw the isle stopping infront of the pregnancy tests.

"Well this is it" i said grabbing a box, paying, and heading out the door.

*At home*

In the bathroom sitting on the toilet seat while Chris sat on the tub anxious for results.

"BEEEEPPPP" ma phone rang meaning times up.

Me and Chris slowly got up as i picked up the test.

"Ahhhhhh its positive and it said 6 days I've been pregnant" then Chris passed out.

Author: Sorry i took so long but im gonna be making another book soon. :-)