ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔸𝕥 𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕤

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________

It was the next day now, Eric and I were having a movie day when I remembered my phone call with Molly. I turned my head from my position laying on Eric "hey, I almost forgot." He looked over at me, "Molly called before you came over, Doug and his brother are having a party night."

He looked at me questionably, "and how does that involve us?"

"Because Molly doesn't want to show up alone, so she asked it me and you would pick her up and go. Along with Joseph and Alex." I gave him my puppy eyes. He signed and tightened his hold on me.

"Okay, okay! Damnit Ollie, quit giving me those eyes" I chuckled as I gave him and kiss, before turning back to continue watching the movie till it was time to go.

About 2 hours later, Eric and I got dressed and ready to go. We got into his car, and headed to Molly's house to pick her up and go to The McQuade house.

When we showed up, the party was in full swing, some teens drunk already on the lawn, others smoking joints. Along with some crappy music playing. I didn't expect us to stay long.

I looked over at Eric, squeezing his hand to get his attention. He turned to look towards me. "Yes Ollie?" He questioned softly.

"This seems boring already baby." I pouted.

"Oh suck it up O!" Molly faced me with a playful smirk resting on her face, "plus, you get it get drunk" she sung.

I looked over to Eric with my eyes wide with excitement. He chuckled at me, "yes, you can get some to drink, but we're not staying long baby, we got things to do." He whispered the last bit in my ear. I know we had something to do. I had to count up all my money, and he had to count how much we sold. Then he gotta meet coach at the rendezvous spot.

"I know, i know." He gave me a kiss to my temple as a way to apologize, before we finally decided to head inside along with everyone else. He threw his arm around my shoulders, keeping me close as we walked in.

As soon as we got in, Molly headed over to Doug. I turned to look at Eric to see him groaning, "did we seriously come here just to see them eye fuck each other?" I threw my head back laughing at him.

"Do you forget when we went to her sweet 16 party?" I asked him with a smirk. He looked over at me with the same look on his face

"and instead of being with her we were fucking in her parents bedroom? Of course I remember that Ollie."

"Well then we can't judge her for eye fucking, when she literally walked in on us fucking." She shook his head chucking, agreeing with me finally.

"Ahh, good times" he laughed out.