♡︎𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ♡︎

Hello! So this is my first story in this book and i hope yall enjoy itt<3

{Slash asks you out and you guys go on a date}

Requested by : gnrshoe

__________________________

You and slash met at a party cause you where friends with axl so he decided to interduce you too his bandmates.

You and slash have been close friends for a while now and you slowly realized that you got feelings for him. But you where to scared to ruin yoire friendship cause you where sure he didnt feel the same way. so you kept it for yourself.

___________________________

You where sitting on the couch skipping through the channels on tv , finding nothing interesting to watch. Until your phone rang. You got up and picked it up. "Hello?" curious as to who was calling you. "Oh , hey y/n! Its slash. Sorry if im interrupting anything but do you have time to come over real quick? Theres something i need to tell you."
He asked Frustration in his voice."uhm sure. Ill be there in a bit" you said before hanging up

You made your way to the closet trying to find something cool to wear.
So you put on (shirt of ur choice) and (pants/skirt of your choice). You got into your car and started driving to slash's place.

You arrived and went to his fromt door to knock. He happily openes the door with that precious smile you love so much. "Hey! Im so glad you vould make it , come in" he greeted welcoming you in . You sat down on the table before he did so too. "So whats up? Whyd you call me over all of a sudden?"you asked curiously , slightly tilting your head. He seemed to be very nervous and tried not to make eye contact . You smiled softly. Thinking how adorable he wis when hes nervous.

"Well ive been meaning to ask you this for a while now cause i cant hide it anymore...y/n i really really like you and im wondering if youd go out with me". You where shocked at first but quickly smiled widly . "Its okay if you dont feel the sa-" slash started but was cut off by you hugging him tightly. "Id love to go out whit you" the happiness in his eyes melted your heart. You where so happy just to see his eyes light up with joy.
"Ill pick you up tomorrow night at 5 is that alright?" the smile never leaving his lips. "Absolutely" you replied with a soft voice.

After you said your goodbyes and when you got home you squealed , jumping onto your bed with exitement. You where so happy that he felt the same way you did. You where so exided for tomorrow you could barely fall asleep.

*Timeskip the next day 4 pm*

Y/n pov :

I was getting ready for the date tonight. I put on my favourote black short dress with fishnet stockings and a necklace. I put on some makeup and did my hair. I waited in the living room until i heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see slash.
"You look stunning dear" slash took your hand and laid a kiss on it. Youre face heated up. "T-thank you slash. You look amazing yourself" you smiled as he chuckled.

General pov

He took youre hand and you followed him to his car. You two got in and he started to drive. "You never told me where we where going" you told him "Guess its a suprise then sweetheart" he smirked. Suddenly the car stops at (favourite restaurant) and you had a big smile on youre face cause he rememberd how much you loved it. "Awe , how can you remember it was my favourite place?" You softly smiled at him. "You always say how much you love it so i thought i might take you again"

You sat down at the table and started to have small conversations.then the waitress came and took youre orders.
"Im really happy you said yes. Ive been waiting a long time to take you here alone" he chuckled at you. "And im glad you did. Its also the first time we ever spent time together alone" you exclaimed. A while after talking the food arrived.

After you ate he took you out to go on a walk. As you where walking you sneakily slid youre hand into his so you where holding hands. He smiled looking at you. "Thank you for taking me out today slash im really enjoying it" you told him , looking into his eyes.
"Well its not over yet. Come with me" he took youre hand and guided you to a bench. As you sat down you noticed you vould see the whole city and the horizon was beautiful due to the sun going down. He put an arm around you and looked you deep into youre eyes. "Its so beautiful" you said while looking into the sunset. "Not as beautiful as you though" you laughed and looked at him "youre so cheesy" you said smiling. He chuckles "hah , yeah maybe"

He slowly puts his hand onto youre cheeck as he got closer to youre face.
You lean in and youre lips finally touch. The kiss was gentle het passionate. You put youre arms around his neck , deepening the kiss. You parted youre lips from eachother to catch youre breath. He smiled at you , still holding youre face in his hand. "Youre so beautiful y/n. You truly are" youre heart melted as he said that. You hugged him tightly like it would be the last time youd see eachother.

As you went home you couldnt stop smiling. You felt like the happiest girl on earth. You arrived at youre house and he walked to the door with you. " i really enjoyed this date. Thank you slash" you told him with a soft smile on youre lips. "Yeah me too. It was really nice" you nodded in agreement. "Well then ill see you soon!" As you where about to close the door he spoke up. "Wait! Theres one more thing i have to ask you" you looked up at him curiously "y/n l/n. Would you be my girlfriend?" You jumped onto him , hugging him , causing slash to almost fall but he was able to maintain his ballance as he hugged you back. "Of course i will!" You said before kissing him on his lips

And that was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

_____________________

Yall im sorry if this is shitty i really didnt know what to write sometimes and it may have spelling mistakes in it but pls dont mind😭

Anyway thanks for reading and if you have any other requests ill gladly take them<3

Shrek-desu💚{Haruno_Napsi yk what i mean}