Panic

Ok, I made it half way through the day.  The classes basically consisted of Harry making me laugh by mocking the teacher.  Luckily, everyone accepted me just fine.  I even made a new friend named Mia.  We met in biology since I don't have Harry there. She is really nice.  There is only a few seconds until it rings for lunch.  The bell rung and as soon as it rung everyone litterally went running out of class. Harry nor Mia are in this class with me.  We all have that one class where we are loners. Hah. I packed my things and left.  I was greeted by Harry at the door.
"Hey!! I didn't expect you to be here" I giggled lightly blushing.  God I blush alot.
"Yaa I wouldn't want to leave my newbie friend here alone!" Harry laughed. 
"Hah well thanks for doing that" I said.
"Lets go" He walked down the hallway as I followed.
Ok breath Marley breath.  I am just meeting a few friends of his.  What if they don't like me? What if they think i'm stupid? Ugh just go with it.
Harry was leading me to his table of friends.
"Hi guys, this is...Marley!" He introduced me and the first thing I noticed was the blonde girl smirk at me.
"Uhh h..hi" I smiled at them.
"Hii" They all said. I looked at Harry with pleading eyes for the awkwardness was to much.
"Umm... I will be right back" I threw my tray away and left the cafeteria.  I feel sick.
____________________________________________

Harry's Pov.

  Oh gosh she is meeting my friends.  Damn Adrian, I hope she doesn't say anything bad to Marley.  That little blonde can have a big mouth sometimes.
I lead her to my table where my friends were at.
"Hi guys,...this is Marley!" I said looking to her.  She looked uncomfortable.  Gosh this is bad.
"Uhh..h...hi" She looked down, oh shit she doesn't look good.  Everyone said hi back.  Thats when I saw Adrian smirking at Marley. Oh crap, what the hell.  Marley then I guess noticed and became more uncomfortable.  She said she would be right back and left.  Fucking Adrian.
"Guys! What the hell!" Adrian shrugged and everyone else just stared like if I was crazy.
"Wow, I never thought you guys were so low" And with that I ran out to find Marley.  I think I know where she is.
____________________________________________

Marley's Pov.

I felt like I was about to throw up any second, so I ran to the restroom. Oh shit.  I ran into a stall and threw up.  I hate my life.  I hate everything.  I craweled to the corner and cried.  Because thats what I am, weak.
"Marley open up please"  It was Harry knocking on my stall.  Oh god he's actually in the girls restroom.  Why did he follow me?
"Please leave me alone" I said.  I just wanted to be alone.  I hate when people see me cry. 
"Cmon!" I could tell he was not going to give up, so I got up and opened it.
"Oh crap Marley! I'm so sorry!" He hugged me and held me there.  Wow I instantly felt secure.  Who knew that just one hug can make you feel a million times better.
"Thanks Harry. Its just that being there felt like I was being judged by everyone.  It brought back memories. Hah... the perks of having social anxiety.."  He just stared at me with sympathetic eyes.
"Don't worry.. we won't sit with them anymore."  I got out of the embrace and looked at him.
" No don't! Don't lose your friends because I freaked out" 
"No,  I never knew how rude and low they were before.  This just proved it"  He said.  I felt my cheeks heat up a bit.  This is the first ever guy who actually cared about me.
"Umm..wow...you would really do that?" I smiled at him.
"Of course... anything for my new bestie!" He exclaimed. I giggled at his girliness.
"Haha ok Harold"
"Ugghhh why Harold? I prefer Edward" He smiled showing his dimples.
"Hah ok thenn..." And with that we walked out.  I am so glad I met this bakery boy.