Gregor High

What should I wear? What if they don't like me! Ugh...the struggle is real.  I was scavenging through my closet until I finally found my perfect outfit.  A white crop top with floral print, light blue jeggings, my navy green raincoat, and brown combat boots.  Perfect.
  I brushed my teeth and did my hair which was just curling it into beach waves.  My hair is brown , I got that from my mom.  My eyes are a light clear blue color and I have a light splash of freckles on my cheeks.  I got that from my dad.  I wish they were here now.  I miss them.  My brother was only 14 when he past.  I miss him with all my heart too.
  After applying a thin coat of black eyeliner and mascara, I walked out of my room to the kitchen.  A note was layed on the counter.
     "Marley, I went out to the stores for groceries.  There are some waffles in the microwave for you to eat! Have a good first day! -love Auntie"
At least she left me waffles.  My favorite.
  After eating my delicious waffles with peanutbutter and syrup I grabbed my keys and left.  This is going to be so fun!....Not.
The ride to the school took about 10 minutes.  A good amount of time.  After looking for a parking space I got out and felt ready to face what was coming.  I also had to look for Harry.  I found the front of the school only to find harry also standing there in black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and brown boots.  He looked really attractive.  I walked up to him.
"Hey there bakery boy!" I exclaimed. He turned around only to shush me.
"Shh don't be so loud! These people don't know..ok?" His cheeks were flushed and his eyes were startled.
"Ohh I am soo sorry" I looked down.
"Don't worry about it. Its just that if people found out I worked at a bakery my social life with the guys would be broken."  He looked at me with his big green eyes.
"Ok I understand" I smiled at him only to be returned one back.
"Ok ...shall we?" He let his hand to point towards the door smiling.
"Of course" I giggled and walked into the school.
I immidiantly was introduced to a whole new world.  Jocks, cheerleaders, athletes, etc.  Any type of cliche teens were everywhere. 
"Wow..uhh..the schools big!" I said looking at Harry.
"Haha yaa it is, lets go to the office to pick up your schedule." He took my hand and guided me to the office.  As soon as he touched my hand I felt butterflys.  Wow. And his hand is super soft too.  Oh god.
"Were here! Meet Ms. Collintine." He showed me to a lady around 30 who had blonde hair a green eyes.  She was pretty.
"Hi I am Marley"  She looked up and smiled to me.
"Hi nice to meet you Marley....." She said.
"Oh! Uhh Marley Johnson" I said.
"Ok! Lets find your schedule'" She went to her files and looked through them. Harry on the other hand found intrested in the miniature model of the school in the glass box.
"Ok here you go!" Ms. Collintine said handing me a paper.
"Thank you!" I grabbed Harry and walked out.
"So what classes do you have!?"
I looked down to the paper. And read it out loud:

1st- French
2nd-Biology
3rd-English
4th-Geography
5th-lunch
6th-Video/film
7th-Geometry
8th-Yearbook
9th-P.E

"I have zero classes with you" He said sadly looking down.
"Aww mann..that sucks butt!" I exclaimed.
Harry slowly looked up smiling.
"JUST KIDDING! I have 7 out of 9 classes with you!" He exclaimed.
"Ugh you scared me there for a moment!" I told him lighty hitting him on the arm.
"Oww" He said holding his arm like a baby.
"Don't be a baby!" I said laughing
"Haha wateverr....Ok lets go to french!"  He said grabbing my arm.  My day couldn't get any better.