8 ✰

NEW YORK, NEW YORK✰

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

9:31 am ✰

you were sitting down at the airport, texting your friends, while also waiting for eren to pick you up or send the "wya??" text.

MESSAGES
_________________________________________
Hoodlums💸💯🦍

idk y'all🤥🤥
some was holding me back
from not slapping that little
bad ass kid up

J2Smoove🫱🏽‍🫲🏾💕
BITCH LMFAOOO

sage celeste♥️
lord have mercy y/n😂

i'm so serious
i was literally about to
box that lil nigga
ON A PLANE

alex🦾👽
now if you go to jail
you better have that white
man bail you

and will🤨
he gon do it every time
if he must!

_________________________________________

incoming call from eren🤍..

accept_____decline

the third ring you answered the call."hello?" you held your phone to your ear.

"hey, where are you?"

"umm in the airport,"

"no shit y/n, where in the airport?" eren sounded irritated.

"ohhh," you laughed. "i'm over here sitting by section b."

"alright- oh wait," eren chuckled. "y/n i see you!"

"you do?" you looked around.

"yes, you're by the starbucks right?"

"yea, i see you." you hung up the phone and smiled seeing the sight of eren, standing on the exact opposite side of you, and oh did he look so good.

eren's hair had grew to where it was almost to his shoulders, he had diamond studs pierced in his ears. he was wearing a grey tank top, revealing his arm tattoos, and dark blue sweat pants that matched his georgetown dunks. instead of gold jewelry he wore a small chain with a key charm pendant, and a small green colored beaded bracelet.

your body was so excited you didn't know if you wanted to run up and hug him or have him walk up to you.  he was in the same state as you. couldn't move just stood there with a growing smile.