3 ✰

SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA

*don't play the song yet*

7:46 pm✰

The sun was already falling resulting the sky to look a gradient of orange, blue, and purple. The temperature was slowly dropping as the night grew older.

You were still upset about that argument. It was so pointless, why are you getting mad that your girlfriend wants hang out and that she misses you? It really messed your mood up even more, but it's whatever.

"Y/n you good?" Sage stopped walking to turn to you. Armin did the same.

"Yeah, I'm aight."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I'm fine," you lied.

You all continued walking to the designated point. By the time you all reached the located bar you pulled out your phone to text the group chat with Sage, Janelle, and Alex.

MESSAGES
________________________________
Hoodlums💸💯🦍

You
where y'all niggas at?🤨

J2Smoove🤝💕
nigga look behind you

Alex🦾👽
observe
________________________________

You looked up from your phone and saw your friends behind you. "Oh shit-" you jumped once you saw them. Janelle palmed her face.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

8:26 pm✰

It was about time you were all finished eating. You weren't really that hungry nor was Janelle so you both shared tenders and fries. Everyone else just shared their food or got something light. Not Sasha though. That girl was throwing down. Luckily she was paying for herself cause your wallet said otherwise. For the rest of your time at the bar you all just hung out and talked.

"So we have an announcement!" Mikasa announced. She seemed to excited to share the upcoming news.

"And that is?" Sage asked as she leaned in, wanting to know.

"Me and Eren are moving to California!" She shared.

"Oh my god yes!"

"Yesas!"

"Okaayy!" You smiled after speaking simultaneously with two of your best friends. "What part?"

"LA,"

"Earlier this morning we were looking at houses." Eren added.