𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊🎴

You sat on the curb on cold concrete, your hands rested on the caps of your knees as you watched the cars pass by the street

You sat on the curb on cold concrete, your hands rested on the caps of your knees as you watched the cars pass by the street. The smell of cigarette clouded your nostrils, sitting next to your mother that had lit one right beside you.

"Mommy? Can we go now?" You asked, tilting your head innocently. "In a minute." She huffed, taking an inhale of the cigarette. "But we've been sitting on the ground for so long." You whined, throwing your head back in boredom. "Listen.. y/n, there's something I have to tell you..." The woman turned her head, staring at your small adorable face. "What is it mommy?" You replied softly.

"There's a lot going on with me right now that you won't understand, our home is no longer. I think it's best that you don't see me for awhile because, I'm afraid to have a bad influence on you-" The woman went silent as she watched your face that had both a sad and scared look, your eyes were watering from her words. "Oh sweetie, don't cry, you'll make me cry." Your mom flicked the cigarette onto the road before gently placing both of her hands against your cheeks, cupping your face in her palms.

"I love you y/n, so much you don't understand but mommy has to go get better. I'll be back to find you soon."

Just like that... The woman left you, sitting there on the street. It's been about 3 hours since that occured and she hadn't came back while you, being just a little girl was confused about the situation. You continued to wait for her, thinking that she would eventually come back..

Now you were getting hungry, looking around the street for any sign of mother. The day had turned into night at some point...

_________________________________________

"Are you alright?" Y/n heard from behind her. She sniffled as the tears spilled from her eyes, craddling herself back and forth for some sort of comfort. She quickly turned her head around to see a tall boy with white hair and purple eyes staring down at the girl. "y-yes.." she whispered before turning back around to look at the ground. It was silent for a few seconds before she heard a small sigh.

His footsteps were heard as he ended up walking away causing
y/n to look back towards his back that had a specific Yin Yan design on the back of his red uniform.

The young girl was scared to say anything but for some reason she ended up getting up, running towards him. As the guy stopped in his tracks, feeling the slight tug at the hem of his sleeve, he looked down seeing as she held his sleeve while wiping the remaining tears away from her eye.

"C-can you help me?" She questioned, still sniffling from the overwhelming fear of being without her mother. "hmm? Help you with what exactly?" He asked, a bit taken aback at the moment. "My mommy left me. Can you help me find her?"

...

To be continued...