𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓🎴

"If I loose this fight I've lost everything, right?"

_________________________________________

The silence grew along the tense aura between the two brothers. The gun in Izana's hand was aimed to Mikey's chest with zero-to little hesitation.

"Die Mikey." Tenjiku's leader uttered with a dead-like cold stare -- no emotion was held within them.

"Then kill me Izana, you'll be satisfied right?"

Mikey spoke calmly as the other Tokyo Manji Gang members tried to talk him down from provoking Izana. And you knew just by looking at him that he would no doubt pull the trigger. Fortunately enough, someone interfered, smacking the gun out of Izana's hand as he didn't even react.

"THAT'S ENOUGH OKAY IZANA! WE LOST." Kakucho irked as Izana stood bewildered at the sight of Kakucho standing in his way. 

"A servant advising his king?-"

"Stop showing yourself in such a horrible state!" Kakucho tried to reason as it got quiet between the crowd of delinquents.

-

"Executives, hurry up and kill Kakucho." Izana demanded as he finally looked up to the Tenjiku members, but they all just looked skeptical at this point. "IZANA! WE LOST, THE EXECUTIVES ALL KNOW THAT. HOW MUCH TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT... TENJIKU LOST!"

"SHUT UP!!!" Izana yelled at the top of his lungs as it went quiet again;

Till the feeling of warm liquid splattered across Izana's face followed by the sound of a eerie echo throughout the doc. Izana's eyes flickered up to the guy who stood facing him --

It was Kakucho who started coughing up blood while Izana just simply looked down at the bullet hole in Kakucho's jacket dully, taking in the sight of his comrades wound.  

_________________________________________

"So goddamn annoying, you're in the way Kakucho." Kisaki kissed his teeth as the gun was in the air pointed at Kakucho who was about to pounce at him with all his strength but something totally unexpected happened...

Y/N's shock turned to adrenaline as she ran out from the crowd, a hand held in the air with a nervous yet determined look on her face as she shouted causing all eyes to turn to the girl, including Kisaki's attention.

She thought about what Mikey told her earlier. Perseverance is the main key to achieving your goal... Even though it was hard to understand...

"AHHHHHHH Take this!!" Y/n punched Kisaki in his side as hard as she possibly could with the force of god.

The only thing was, that punch only made him take a step back as everyone blankly looked at each other. Kisaki only chuckled slightly at the small jab he endured from the little girl while she sweated in fear knowing that it didn't even hurt him.