Page, 05

' Ms, park x fem reader '

(Hello, this is your beloved author...this oneshot is similar to the "kill me now" book I've been currently reading...you can read it on mangago if you want since its a manwha or I guess manga...I don't know....well thats all and take care♥️)

-------
Ms, park/ Park sun-hwa's pov:

I got out of my car as I went to the location my friend told me the kidnapper was....I took one last smoke of my cigarette before I tossed it away not caring where it landed....I pulled out my gun as I clocked it..."okay.." I mumbled as I hid beside a wall once I heard some mutterings and voice's....I tried to count how many people are there by their voices and it seems that there are...4 of them..."great I can take them out..." I said to myself as I mustered the courage to go out and shot some of them....

------

"Hey you kid!?....." I shouted at the y/h/c (your hair color) kid.... I pointed at the bunch of kids on the room Infront of me and the girl looked at me as her eyes showed how scared she was....I pulled out my cigarette as I lighted it up....I inhaled "come here...and all of you...do not worry....I'll call my group and escort you all to a safer place.."I explained as I turned around and went outside the building... making sure that the kid I called out was behind me...I stopped infront of my car as I turned to her....I inhaled one last time on my cigarette before I tossed it away....I opened the backseats door and signaled her to get in...she didn't look me in the eyes as she just went in silently....I scoffed as I slammed the door shut....I went to my seat as I opened the door and got in....I closed it and pulled out my keys...I started the engine, but not before I pulled out my phone and dialing my friends name... And saying " pick up these poor kids on this building...the location is ******* there are 4 dead bodies so you might have to sent some of boys here..." She told me she understood and I hang up....I drove to the road as I pulled out another cigarette...I light it up, I smoked before I asked her a question..."hey, kid...whats your name....and how old are you?" I looked through the mirror above me as I looked at her reflection...she raised her head and replied..."y/n...l/n....and I'm 10 years old.." she just stared at me after she had said that...

I inhaled one more time on my cigarette and throw it away by the window of my car....I looked at my box of cigarettes, disappointed to see that there is none left...I sigh and looked back at the kid..."you know....your parents killed my father Infront of me.....and I wanted to do the same thing...so I killed both your parents when you were just 5.... and I then gave you to the adoption center....do you remember that horrible night?" I asked....she looked away and just stared outside the window as the car we both sat moved to it's fast pace...."yes..." She mumbled which made me smirk...."then why did you save me from those guys who wants to sell me?" She asked... causing me to be amused..."god Mr, l/n your daughter sure is smart..."I mumbled quietly..."well..to make it clear....I have a very lovely idea...I wanted to have some little challenge for me...I want you to take your revenge and kill me... ofcourse I'm going to train you to be a good assassin and teach you the ways of killing... And ofcourse I'm not gonna make it easy for you....you can kill me wherever you want... whatever the time is and..... whatever the situation is..." I explained...she looked amused as she stared at my back with wide eyes......I chuckled before speaking again...."and don't call me mom when we're alone...only in public..just call me sun-hwa..." I added...she smirk as she looked down... making me feel quite excited for the upcoming years for us to battle...

No one's pov:

But sun-hwa doesn't know that the upcoming battle for the both of them that she was thinking was the exact opposite of what she was dreaming or thinking....and would regret her decision and live to wish she was dead... because y/n's revenge is somewhat a little physicopic thing she would be taking advantage of her....a little love and alot of pain...

----------
There's a part two
----------
Written: 3/24/22