Chapter 3

This is dedicated to a very special birthday girl

Taryn's Pov

As we pull up to the castle I see all different kinds of demons, monsters, and dragons. I press my palms to the window as I look around. I hear the guards with me in the car laugh.

"Do we have a problem?" I raise my eyebrows at them and give them an up and down look. They look at me with shock but I just roll my eyes and turn back to the window.

...........................................

Once I get out of the car I'm taken into this big empty room with a throne in the back standing tall.

"Hello Taryn," ok maybe it's not as empty as I thought.

"Hello mysterious and hot voice that could only belong to someone even hotter," I hear a snicker in the back corner.

"Quiet mara," the voice whispers

It's quiet again so I take a look around the room. There are chains and candles everywhere. Along with a big red carpet leading to the throne. Ha pretentious much?

"You're going to regret this," sage whispers in the back of my head and I roll my eyes

"Are you going to stand here and act all hot and mysterious or am I actually going to see what you look like? Because I need a hot shower and a nap right now and you're wasting my time," I rolled my eyes. I felt wind fast against my face and I shut my eyes

When I opened my eyes it was to abs staring directly at me. I looked up and was met with one of the most hottest people I ever saw.

Milf. I'm definitely gay. I thought as I looked her over, her blue eyes looking right at me

What I wouldn't give to touch the boobs right in front of me right now- I'm interrupted from my thoughts with a hand around my throat.

Harder mommy

The milf lets go of me quickly with a disgusted yet amused look on her face.

"I am the queen. Do you know what that means?" She asks sarcastically and raises her eyebrows. I shook my head at her. "It means I can hear all your pretty little thoughts."

"Oh shit," I whisper in shock.

She laughs and I swear I almost dropped to my knees.

I see something swinging behind her. I turn my body to see a blue tail behind her. It looks sharp but soft.

What I wouldn't give to be taken by- shit

The milf- queen looks at me with shock and her tail stops straight as if it was a ruler. I wince as I remember what she literally just told me. I prepare to apologies before she cuts me off

"Take her to her room and make sure she stays there," she turn and calls out to the guards
and goes back to sit on her throne and as I'm being taken out of the room I swear I see two people who weren't there before talking to the queen.

.......................................................

My room is huge. There's a walk-in closet and my own bathroom! My closet itself is bigger than my room back at home. My stuff was on my bed when I walked in so I began to unpack everything.

I took out my computer, phone,  sketchbook, and my books onto the nightstand. I took all my clothes and put them in the closet and hid my daggers and butterfly knives in the bottom of my sock drawer. I took one butterfly knife to put under my pillow. Then I had my stuffed animals which I put on the side of my bed on the wall so I can use it to prop them up.