Chapter Outline - 28

As stated on my message board about a month ago "Internet Friends" will officially be discontinued as of now. It was an enjoyable journey, and I had fun making it for a while until it turned into such a tiring chore. Though, if I will discontinue it, I want to share with you what I had in mind for this book. Granted, I'll do it in style and creatively.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 opens with Denki, Sero, Shinsou, and Deku talking about how long Christmas decorations are supposed to be up.

- Bakugou joins the conversation and is quickly interrupted by Mina, who shifts the conversation to be about what people did on Christmas day

- Bakugou joins the conversation and is quickly interrupted by Mina, who shifts the conversation to be about what people did on Christmas day. Mina wants to find out about what Jirou and Momo did and pings them. Upon pinging them, Bakugou immediately leaves the conversation, well over tired of Momo and Jirou's homosexual tendencies.

- With Mina reeling in what Momo and Jirou were telling them, she was quite shocked upon realizing that Momo was actually‌ embarrassed and shy when talking about the day.

- The first set of the conversation closes with Momo and Jirou initiating another call.

───※ ·❆· ※───

- During the call, Momo and Jirou are noticeably a lot more awkward and on edge with each other, both still processing their feelings about Christmas day. Just as a conversation was getting interesting, Momo was interrupted by a notification on her phone. This notification is from Shoto, who she's been waiting to talk to and is extremely worried about. Upon realizing he texted her, she immediately tells Jirou, practically elated, "It's Shoto! Oh my god, I've been so worried about him! I have to go now. Goodbye Jirou!"

- The scene closes with Jirou laying in her bed, her phone still open to Momo's text conversation processing what happened. She can't seem to get over how Momo's tone was the happiest she ever heard her and how Momo seemed to drop everything to talk to him. Jirou is immediately left with this jealous feeling, numb with the passing thought that she couldn't make Momo that happy.

───※ ·❆· ※───

- The scene opens with another text conversation, this time between Momo and Shoto. The serious and emotional tone from the previous scene follows through with the next.

- Momo and Shoto have a long discussion and Momo learns more about Shoto's dysfunctional home life. How his father tried pushing him towards many things and how harmful he was towards everyone in the family in some way.

- With a burst of confidence, Shoto tells Momo his last name. The last name that hid the fact his father was on the movie franchise that all of his friends adore.

- Momo is disgusted by Enji Todoroki's actions and sympathizes with him, as well as promising to be there for him. This, of course, includes keeping his last name a secret.